Forced retirement

Unabonger97Unabonger97 Member Posts: 52
edited February 7 in General Discussion
After 7 years kabam has finally destroyed this game enough to make the decision to hang it up a relatively easy one there handling of 7 stars was awful there's no way a rank 3 should exist yet battlegrounds gave me hope for awhile but even that's garbage now there is absolutely no way for even an well above average player with let's a say 4.5 million account to compete the ability for valiant players to just buy every new champ is maybe the dumbest thing kabam has ever done the gap between even medium spenders and free to play is insurmountable I look forward to the 30 responses that just say skill issue 👍 😀 😉
Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• obsidimanobsidiman Member Posts: 936 ★★★

I look forward to the 30 responses that just say skill issue 👍 😀 😉

Not a skill issue... way more of a punctuation issue.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Member Posts: 7,423 ★★★★★

After 7 years kabam has finally destroyed this game enough to make the decision to hang it up a relatively easy one there handling of 7 stars was awful there's no way a rank 3 should exist yet battlegrounds gave me hope for awhile but even that's garbage now there is absolutely no way for even an well above average player with let's a say 4.5 million account to compete the ability for valiant players to just buy every new champ is maybe the dumbest thing kabam has ever done the gap between even medium spenders and free to play is insurmountable I look forward to the 30 responses that just say skill issue 👍 😀 😉

In your free time, considering farming some punctuation marks. You're low.
  • Doctorwho13Doctorwho13 Member Posts: 600 ★★★

In your free time, considering farming some punctuation marks. You're low.
    Kabam nerfed that too
This discussion has been closed.