Options

Please remove MSD from the CCP feedback team STAT

ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,175 ★★★★★
I just watched the man solo the new Winter of Woe Abs Man fight about an hour after it was released like it was ROL Winter Soldier. We don't need this Super Hero of a man giving input on game modes lol, everything is too easy for him :lol:

** waits for him to solo WOW Abs Man with a 2* Rhino, with only his left foot **

Comments

• Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,672 ★★★★★
    edited February 8
    To be fair, that’s perhaps the world’s top Summoner in game in an 8 minute fight with a R2 boosted attacker who has just 20% health remaining at the end.

It is incredibly impressive as nearly all MSD fights are, but it also proves how overtuned the AbsMan fight is.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    Who is this MSD?
  • Options
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,875 Guardian

Berjibs said:

DNA3000 said:

Polygon said:

The fights seem to be significantly harder than the level of the Summer of Pain ones so this could have actually been 1 of the reasons why if they used MSD as a measuring stick

If they used MSD as the measuring stick, Abs Man would have Mix Master and your controls would invert on every basic attack.
    New node

Reverse Prime: Prime numbers on your combo meter are affected by reverse controls.
    Bro wtf how does it even function? AM I supposed to remember all prime number when the reason for me playing mcoc is Mathematics giving me depression in University?lol
    Remember? You’re supposed to factor them in real time.
  • Options

This is the greatest thread I've ever seen

Oh snap, he's here..... SCATTER!!!!

:lol: