Options

Stop tag mercenaries

Kabam! Stop these #mercenaries / #Guardians of the Galaxy. A batch of dead characters. The knot you placed in the mission buried the options.

Did you bring a quest for two characters to play? Dominoes and ABS? My team fell trying to parry this creature that keeps regenerating. And it is also immune to cancellation. What a boring thing. What a ridiculous fight.

You're forcing us to play with these dead characters who don't outgrow this other dead character who doesn't stop regenerating. 4 regeneration. 3,000 health points per second. When I started to get angry, I had already died. This is ridiculous. So give me an ABS and a Domino 7* to do this tag well.

Stop with that mercenaries tag. A bunch of dead characters.

Comments

• Options
    VaniteliaVanitelia Posts: 339 ★★★
    Plenty of options since those tags are paired alongside the class based champs (can't remember the class in that quest). I do agree that it's been months since the EQ Tags and nodes have been updated. It's stale like AQ which isn't a good thing.
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,832 ★★★★
    For current EQ, i didn't read tags, just smoked'em with CGR and Fury. Though i did require reading nodes for Ultron as reverse controls does hurt me.
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,471 ★★★★★
    You don't need to use tags for the map, they just get bonuses is all. You can still use normal champs
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,649 ★★★★★
    I'm not even sure a genuine response will make a difference, but I'll try.

I don't know exactly what you mean by a "dead" character (assuming that English isn't your first language and that's a translation thing) but if you're trying to say useless or old (and thus connotate old=bad), then I would strongly disagree. The fact that you used a 7* rocket (unless you managed to awaken him) actually is to your detriment, because his awakened ability passively bolcks healing and inflicts power drain. BWDO and Hit Monke are just naturally suboptimal counters because they inflict debuffs that cause him to heal. It doesn't matter though, because Kabam is most definitely not forcing you to use them. You 100% should have first used either of your mystic champs.
  • Options
    K1nnyK1nny Posts: 46
    Lots of buffs and not incinerate immune? Calling for Longshot... 1-2 SP2s...and he's dead XD
  • Options
    xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,272 ★★★★★
    Abs is also a mercenary and will easily take care of gorr
  • Options
    NasDSlayerNasDSlayer Posts: 39
    xLunatiXx said:

Abs is also a mercenary and will easily take care of gorr

If I had ABS, 6 stars r2/r3/r4/r5, as most of those who disagree with me do and used in this fight. I would have used it too. The problem is that I don't have it.
  • Options
    K1nny said:

Lots of buffs and not incinerate immune? Calling for Longshot... 1-2 SP2s...and he's dead XD

Long shot? I've never seen. I don't have.
  • Options

I'm not even sure a genuine response will make a difference, but I'll try.

I don't know exactly what you mean by a "dead" character (assuming that English isn't your first language and that's a translation thing) but if you're trying to say useless or old (and thus connotate old=bad), then I would strongly disagree. The fact that you used a 7* rocket (unless you managed to awaken him) actually is to your detriment, because his awakened ability passively bolcks healing and inflicts power drain. BWDO and Hit Monke are just naturally suboptimal counters because they inflict debuffs that cause him to heal. It doesn't matter though, because Kabam is most definitely not forcing you to use them. You 100% should have first used either of your mystic champs.

characters that are only used in the arena, I consider dead characters in the game.
    #Guardians of the Galaxy. Drax, Star lord, rock, Groot are dead characters. They won't do this fight calmly. Even improved Gamora, I don't think she'll take this fight with ease. Mine is R1.
    #Mercenaries.
    The best in the category, ABS, I don't have 6*. The 5* is r4. Tested. And it's difficult to deal with the mission node. And with this regeneration of the cap.

I do not know the reason. But the White Widow did not accumulate her burdens.

Hit monkei died as quickly as Rock.

He needs a hit in defense to infect the attacker. We die from this. It regenerates absurdly. And immune to healing block. And when you start to gain the furies of the knot, you are already dead. Because your champion cannot withstand the shock, bleeding and poison debilitations that he puts when hitting your defense.
  • Options
    xLunatiXx said:

You had a Tigra right there

It's a bit tricky to deal with these nodes without using the required tags. After this photo, I used it. And I couldn't. Her debilitations punished her. And I caught the tiger not long ago. I'm still new to using it.
  • Options
    DudeMaGudeDudeMaGude Posts: 87
    You are calling for an ability to use better champs, of which several have been identified, but you don't seem to have. That really isn't kabam's fault lol. In fact, it seems like kabam is doing you a favor by including these "dead" champs by allowing them to receive bonuses if you use them.
  • Options

You are calling for an ability to use better champs, of which several have been identified, but you don't seem to have. That really isn't kabam's fault lol. In fact, it seems like kabam is doing you a favor by including these "dead" champs by allowing them to receive bonuses if you use them.

Then you agree with me. Without the bonuses that Kabam offers. Would you use the characters required in the tags to do these missions? Apart from ABS/Dominó, which are two monsters. The rest of the two labels are average to low. Without some bonus given by kabam, 99% of players would not use these characters.
  • Options
    DudeMaGudeDudeMaGude Posts: 87

Then you agree with me. Without the bonuses that Kabam offers. Would you use the characters required in the tags to do these missions? Apart from ABS/Dominó, which are two monsters. The rest of the two labels are average to low. Without some bonus given by kabam, 99% of players would not use these characters.

No I do not agree with you. If you don't wanna use them, then look the other way and use who you want lol.
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,497 ★★★★★

The problem isn't the Mercs/Guardians champions.

The problem is that there are more and more defenders that require specific counters or strategies.

It's always worth talking a look at the paths in Throne breaker difficulty, and looking for defenders like Gorr, Sauron, Zemo, Bishop, etc. For those opponents, you're often better off taking specific counters and ignoring the nodes.

Also, for what it's worth, you're seriously underestimating several champs:
    - Mantis and Moondragon are great Guardians.
    - Masacre is an amazing Mercenary, and can solo this fight, shutting down healing with Incinerate debuffs + Despair mastery.
    - Black Widow (Deadly Origin), Yondu, Nebula, and Misty Knight are really useable and versatile, if you like them.
    - And Luke Cage is getting buffed shortly; and could be pretty solid.