Please remove MSD from the CCP feedback team STAT

2»

Comments

• DNA3000DNA3000 Member, Guardian Posts: 19,361 Guardian
    DrZola said:

DNA3000 said:

Who is this MSD?

True story: I’m 1-0 against MSD in battlegrounds.

If I ever see him in the match screen again I’m going to unplug my internet to preserve that record in perpetuity.
    Pics. Knowing you, I’m sure you got them.

Dr. Zola
    Unfortunately I don’t, or I would be parading them endlessly. It was during beta and I thought his phone crashed or something, but MSD remembers it differently and says I won fair and square, and that’s good enough for me.

I also have the privilege of being the first butt Lagacy kicked to the curb when BG went live, and unfortunately there’s video evidence of that one.
  • ChovnerChovner Member Posts: 1,221 ★★★★★
    edited February 9
    @Kabam Jax I’d like some sort of award for making a 2 page post on the forums that didn’t devolve into chaos and anarchy…. I’d like a 7* Hercules please.
    @Metalsonicdude your legend will live on as fear in the hearts of our enemies (all the upcoming WOW fights)
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Member Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Ashacekar said:

Chovner said:

The man isn’t doing the community any favors here. Kabam’s going to keep designing this garbage when he shows it’s possible to solo everything lol

https://youtu.be/iu7bHUbRHZQ?si=WOvzxvAsOCKDFzPe

Abs Man respects him as well. Maybe AI fears MSD. MSD bravely hits him when unstoppable is on and abs man doesn't bother retailiating.
    That's actually possible though if you punish heavies and specials