Options

Dust

GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,331 ★★★★★
I wanted to open this Thread so people can share counters for her. My attempts so far have been brutal. Feel free to drop what is working for you. Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    Kingering_KingKingering_King Posts: 415 ★★
    Dust is worse than bullseye.
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,892 Guardian

Dust is worse than bullseye.

What? Just don't parry her and her sp1 is really easy to avoid. Also don't use a purifier. She really isn't that difficult of a defender.
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,892 Guardian
    This is the first time I've ever fought dust. The incursion nodes make her worse than normal, but still very manageable if you understand what is going on.
    https://youtu.be/KIs8P3t5yHg?si=V91PDaM2rtD5Z9QE
  • Options
    Well I appreciate the suggestion, but I don't think it's going to be that easy for everyone.
  • Options
    You're probably right in terms of learning her playstyle, but she's taking out Champs in Zone 4 and 3 for me. She's altogether powerful. It will take some adjusting for sure.
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Same here. No problem with ironheart but Dust I need to learn.
  • Options
    JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 958 ★★★★
    I had a vivified and reverse controls dust on zone 4 lol. She seems like she has a lot of armour as my herc was hitting like a noodle against her
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,575 ★★★★
    Absorbing Man is a good counter, if you stay in Black uru form, he has a ton of physical resistance, minimizing the sandstorm damage.
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,106 ★★★★
    is Dust harder than Ironheart? Is this just from the Incursions? I had a WAY harder time with Ironheart in EQ than Dust.
  • Options

is Dust harder than Ironheart? Is this just from the Incursions? I had a WAY harder time with Ironheart in EQ than Dust.

Just Incursions, but good to know, thanks.
  • Options
    AxewAxew Posts: 620 ★★★★
    I haven’t tested it but I imagine Thing is a good counter + he’s not bad at Incursions.

He gains physical resistance per rock stack to help reduce the sandstorm damage, and his protection buff at sig 200 reduces all damage by 100%, which is useful in later zones when blocked hits can do 10k damage.
  • Options
    shield311shield311 Posts: 335 ★★
    edited February 9
    She is pretty annoying as a defender and has similar mechanics to terrax i think, intercepting works just fine, for me chavez and scorpion did well, my main problem while fighting her is all the dust particle animations lags my device like crazy 😩💀
  • Options
    I've had some success with Sunspot as well.
  • Options
    call_me_ogcall_me_og Posts: 87
    zemo seems to work quite well against her and i tested him without the phoenix synergy
  • Options
    call_me_ogcall_me_og Posts: 87
    shield311 said:

She is pretty annoying as a defender and has similar mechanics to terrax i think, intercepting works just fine, for me chavez and scorpion did well, my main problem while fighting her is all the dust particle animations lags my device like crazy 😩💀

dust is gona win bg matches not by being hard to counter but by making the opponent crash