**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

WOW in a nutshell

Comments

• Options
    Wong_98Wong_98 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    Pretty much sums it up
  • Options
    Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 743 ★★★
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,373 ★★★★★
    edited February 9
    I don't know why people are making such a fuss. Wasn't this fight an exciting, skill-based challenge that could be done with a variety of widely-available champions?

Watch how easily done it was with Iceman:

• Options
    DarknessFallsDarknessFalls Posts: 131 ★★
    edited February 9

I don't know why people are making such a fuss. Wasn't this fight an exciting, skill-based challenge that could be done with a variety of widely-available champions?

Variety seriously?
  • Options

you could have at least credited @Cat_Murdock since this is her creation
    I got it in my alliance, so wasn't aware. Thank you for tagging.
  • Options
    doggydoggy Posts: 778 ★★★

• Options
    sharkdeavoursharkdeavour Posts: 438 ★★

I ended using revives using shehulk cause I didn’t know she gains fury through sp1 😂 I seldom use her so don’t really know her till I read her abilities 🤣 solo’ed absman with ascended 5*
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,373 ★★★★★

Variety seriously?
    Did you somehow miss that this entire post was sarcasm?

Iceman/Olaf being splatted with a single blow should have been a clue...
  • Options

I ended using revives using shehulk cause I didn’t know she gains fury through sp1 😂 I seldom use her so don’t really know her till I read her abilities 🤣 solo’ed absman with ascended 5*
    This is the issue bro, don't have she hulk or even the OG hulk, how many revives did it cost with 5* ascended she hulk? Just curious 😅
  • Options

Variety seriously?
    Did you somehow miss that this entire post was sarcasm?

Iceman/Olaf being splatted with a single blow should have been a clue...
    Lol, depends on the state of mind, I read it again and now I get it lol 😂

These days you never know who is serious or being sarcastic 😅
  • Options
    call_me_ogcall_me_og Posts: 87
    the node combination really feel like something out of rttl but tuned up to endgame level
  • Options
    ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
    Says a lot that after volunteering my 70 energy tax with a 7r1 Overseer, I decided to play some Elden Ring. Because I feel that I have more of a chance.
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,573 ★★★★★

Says a lot that after volunteering my 70 energy tax with a 7r1 Overseer, I decided to play some Elden Ring. Because I feel that I have more of a chance.

I felt the exact same way after 10 tries yesterday and then I put the game away for the night. Totally turned off my desire to touch MCoC.