**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

When will we get the point for woe #robot obj

Kabam posted saying we will all be getting point for #robot since it’s too hard to get. When do we get the point just asking?

Comments

• Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,082 ★★★★
    Are we *all* getting it?
  • Options
    sharkdeavoursharkdeavour Posts: 445 ★★

Are we *all* getting it?

Mb i guess paragon and valiant
  • Options
    DrDisconnect.DrDisconnect. Posts: 407 ★★
    You get an extra point if you do a completion. Not for robot. So if you do gamma or sinister six or robot you get 3 points. 1 for the tag, 2 for completion
  • Options
    altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    I did a Sinister run last night. Had 2 points, and this morning is still only showing 2 points.

Wonder if I need to hold off on Gamma until Kabam confirms what triggers the additional point.
  • Options

You get an extra point if you do a completion. Not for robot. So if you do gamma or sinister six or robot you get 3 points. 1 for the tag, 2 for completion

Those who finishes #robot get extra, what I mean is I used doom for completion (1 pt) and she hulk for gamma (1 pt) so now I have 2 and since robot is difficult to do kabam is granting us extra 1 pt instead no?
  • Options
    RustyoneilRustyoneil Posts: 186 ★★
    They have already said that you will receive the missing points ( from the reset) when this first fight is completed. So I would guess that would stay true for the extra point they are giving us.
  • Options

They have already said that you will receive the missing points ( from the reset) when this first fight is completed. So I would guess that would stay true for the extra point they are giving us.

Gotcha thanks
  • Options
    RustyoneilRustyoneil Posts: 186 ★★

Those who finishes #robot get extra, what I mean is I used doom for completion (1 pt) and she hulk for gamma (1 pt) so now I have 2 and since robot is difficult to do kabam is granting us extra 1 pt instead no?

Yes…. On a side note, you probably should have just used she hulk and got the 2 points in 1 fight
  • Options

Yes…. On a side note, you probably should have just used she hulk and got the 2 points in 1 fight
    Ya i didnt know theres obj and just wanna try doom after watching one yt guy haha, both are solo though
  • Options

Those who finishes #robot get extra ??

No (well, depending what you mean).

You don’t get an extra point for doing Robot.

You get the extra point from doing ANY 1 of them, so that you can elect to skip ANY 1 of them in future.
    Whether it is the Robot you skip, or one of the others you skip, you will not be “behind” because of skipping any 1 of them.