Winter of Woe Bundles..You think this is a Game?!

BlackOracleBlackOracle Member Posts: 256 ★★★
It's one thing to make a fight with the ridiculous nodes, now you offer bundles with no energy refills?! Too far Kabam...too far..*Crying inside*

Comments

• HendrossHendross Member Posts: 956 ★★★
    1% at that
  • AshacekarAshacekar Member Posts: 1,989 ★★★★
    Also only few of the champs mentioned there are viable options. Most won't even work. They don't even belong to the objective tags.
  • GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Member, Guardian Posts: 6,479 Guardian
    Yikes, that doesn’t sit well
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,901 ★★★★★
    Ashacekar said:

Also only few of the champs mentioned there are viable options. Most won't even work. They don't even belong to the objective tags.

It could be a crystal for all of it meaning these champ have objectives in later fights is my guess
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Member Posts: 3,327 ★★★★★
    Bendy said:

Ashacekar said:

It could be a crystal for all of it meaning these champ have objectives in later fights is my guess
    Yeah, definitely some champs in there at least for the next round.
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Member Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    I have no idea how the MCOC team is doing (not really paying attention). But the community is on fire! You guys crack me up.
  • altavistaaltavista Member Posts: 1,408 ★★★★
    It is kind of revealing how Kabam thinks Absorbing Man should be handled based on who is in the crystal. Yes, most of the crystal probably container champions that would fit the tags for the next few fights, but of the ones that meet this fight's objectives, it is pretty limited.

Robot: Omega Sentinel, Warlock, Dragon Man.
    Gamma: She-Hulk, Joe Fixit, Hulk
    Sinister Six: Doctor Octopus, Scorpion, Sandman, Mysterio, Shocker.

Shocker and Scorpion aren't even viable options against Absorbing Man due to the DoT node.

• AverageDesiAverageDesi Member Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    altavista said:

It is kind of revealing how Kabam thinks Absorbing Man should be handled based on who is in the crystal. Yes, most of the crystal probably container champions that would fit the tags for the next few fights, but of the ones that meet this fight's objectives, it is pretty limited.

Robot: Omega Sentinel, Warlock, Dragon Man.
    Gamma: She-Hulk, Joe Fixit, Hulk
    Sinister Six: Doctor Octopus, Scorpion, Sandman, Mysterio, Shocker.

Shocker and Scorpion aren't even viable options against Absorbing Man due to the DoT node.

https://youtu.be/b0n8GRTIX5k?feature=shared

I know , I know, low blow but hey
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,423 ★★★★★
    Man... You guys would totally buy magic beans...
    If its not a deal for you don't buy it.. simple...
    Some MCoC players are weird.. they complain about not buying stuff...
  • Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Member Posts: 1,700 ★★★★★
    Worst part is for special paragon crystals they're just basic paragon odds not featured ones.
  • VenoweenVenoween Member Posts: 170
    I bought all five and zero help came from it. I’m sure Kabam wants the units, but it was pointless to pay for any of this offer.
  • jcphillips7jcphillips7 Member Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    Venoween said:

I bought all five and zero help came from it. I’m sure Kabam wants the units, but it was pointless to pay for any of this offer.

I bought em all as well. Mainly because I figured better shot at targeting Hulk or duping my Shocker. Nothing much came from it, but I needed the ISO anyways and had plenty of units to spare. Hopefully VDay presents some better offers.