Options

Screen black during fight.

During a fight against Dust the screen the fight was black but continued. Anyone else?

Comments

• Options
    HunturZolomonHunturZolomon Posts: 3
    edited February 7
    Ok this happened to me too. I watched her breakdown video and didn't see any mention of it being intended. I thought it was legit (maybe it is) because when I threw a special 1 the screen lit up but then faded out again afterwards.
  • Options
    ZareZare Posts: 10
    It's happened to me 3 times now, always when fighting dust
  • Options
    WackerfuWackerfu Posts: 20
    me too, in incursions alot.Have videos if needed
  • Options
    Absolutely the same with me. Black screen in incursions and on monthly quest.
  • Options
    Cows1684Cows1684 Posts: 1
    Happened to me at least 3 times already in incursion
  • Options
    NüΚΞNüΚΞ Posts: 119 ★★
    Any update from Kabam on black screen issue? How are we supposed to finish special incursions event with a black screen
  • Options
    The_1140The_1140 Posts: 46
    I have videos of this happening in my fights and I was having s perfect incursion run until this just completely obliterated my progress
  • Options
    The_1140The_1140 Posts: 46
    Worst bug I've ever seen
  • Options
    Sketch1037Sketch1037 Posts: 54
    Just had it too. Very annoying. Wasted champ in quest.
  • Options
    It happened 2 me as well but I wasn't in incursions...
  • Options
    DocWestDocWest Posts: 67
    It keeps happening to me too.
  • Options
    Unabonger97Unabonger97 Posts: 49
    Good to know it's not just me I had it happen twice in incursions and twice in EQ
  • Options
    Roqbone97Roqbone97 Posts: 44

This is ridiculous
  • Options
    ChiliDogChiliDog Posts: 883 ★★★
    I had the same happen after fighting her....and lost Nimrod, but found out why they want to nerf Hercules. I won the fight....but lost the next one, lol. This on top of the Tech 10 nrg WoW fight....come on Kabam, be better.

• Options
    ChiliDogChiliDog Posts: 883 ★★★
    Black out challenge...it's the next WoW fight after AM.
  • Options
    CandJ8CandJ8 Posts: 2
    Same issue. Happens when fighting dust mostly and incursions.
  • Options
    Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 470 ★★
    Marvel COC Incursion - Black screen bug fighting Dust
    https://youtu.be/LVJ9WmnHBc8
  • Options
    Rambo111144Rambo111144 Posts: 11
    It’s the new mode- Daredevil vision lol
  • Options
    MoeyTehrMoeyTehr Posts: 433 ★★
    edited February 11
    Yup, it's happened to me multiple times, too. Only in the Dust fight, just Thronebreaker so far but I haven't done any of the other modes yet. I look forward to that happening in Paragon when I only have three champs to work with. Bye-bye resources!
  • Options
    OngoOngo Posts: 1
    It’s happened to me no less than 10 times in EQ and Incursions.
  • Options
    BayPirAteBayPirAte Posts: 23
    Same here killed 3 of my team than back to normal it’s been messy with mcoc lately
  • Options
    WillieBWillieB Posts: 150 ★★
    Just happened to me during an incursions fight against dust. Wrecked my whole team.
  • Options
    Happened to me again just now. Video is available. Wasted two champs the quit out. Absolutely useless and they expect this to be a side event. Rubbish
  • Options
    Happened to me a few times now. Started with Dust but also had it happen with Green Goblin. Always in EQ (not done much else this weekend though).
  • Options
    Mpd1Mpd1 Posts: 97
    Happened to me in EQ. Kind of random (except all vs Dust). It didn’t occur with every champ, so I was able to get her down. Just happened in incursions, killed my team in seconds.
  • Options
    ICE_13ICE_13 Posts: 1
    Same Here only Vs Dust.in Eq every single fight it happened i had to use revives to finish EQ.it also happens in incursions too.
  • Options
    StacheBoiStacheBoi Posts: 37
    Man I love this game ರ⁠_⁠ರ