Rifts A path

Skydad23Skydad23 Member Posts: 556 ★★★
I have gotten the A path all eight times. I understand it’s probably the more common path, but what are the drop rates on these that seems a little extreme to get the same path eight times in a row?

Comments

• FolkvangrFolkvangr Member Posts: 90
    60% chance for that path
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Member Posts: 2,026 ★★★★★
    Yeah, I got path A literally every time as well - a little disheartening
  • Wong_98Wong_98 Member Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    I’ve randomly gotten path a twice, path b twice, path c 3 times and path d 1 time
  • BeastDadBeastDad Member Posts: 1,796 ★★★★★
    Got A every time but 1.
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,899 ★★★★★
    I’ve hit path A x5, path B x1 and path E x2.
  • Wong_98Wong_98 Member Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    edited February 12

Damn, path e twice? I thought I was lucky lmfao
    Wong_98 said:

Damn, path e twice? I thought I was lucky lmfao
    Yeah it was back to back. Surprised the hell out of me lol
  • Ansh_AAnsh_A Member Posts: 582 ★★★
    I have played 5 times, got different paths each time
  • SligSlig Member Posts: 370 ★★
    I’ve gotten lucky this time with E once and D 4x.
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,288 ★★★★
    I got every path except the last one, its rng
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Member Posts: 2,098 ★★★★★
    Due to such sidequess summoners are more confronted with rng.

It’s stated, within past rift events, that the players tend to outrage when always landing on “path with highest rng% but worst rewards”.

Regarding customer experience and overall happiness it’s not suggested to have rift sidequests in mcoc
  • G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Member Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    Skydad23 said:

what are the drop rates on these

• call_me_ogcall_me_og Member Posts: 87
    Skydad23 said:

I have gotten the A path all eight times. I understand it’s probably the more common path, but what are the drop rates on these that seems a little extreme to get the same path eight times in a row?

b twice and a every other time

I got every path except the last one, its rng

No way someone disagreed me saying it is rng
  • Bee2JayBee2Jay Member Posts: 109
    Got P5 once, P3 once and several P1
    edited February 12
    @Kabam Miike and @Kabam Jax i wasn't gonna out right say it because I needed the 7 star shards from it, but I have other ways to get the shards now so you might wanna look into path rewards and progression levels 😉 Community pls don't kill me for telling them, also there is a chance I am wrong and completely misunderstood the rewards system but I don't think I did
    In case it ain't clear, tbs (like me) can get paragon rewards in threat level 5
    I don't know why I'm saying this because I actually need those rewards but I wanna be on kabams good side so ig its snaking time
  • Jack2634Jack2634 Member Posts: 911 ★★★
    Skydad23 said:

i got a 3 times, b 2 times and c 3 times. Better than my expectations so i am cool with it
  • Shamir51Shamir51 Member Posts: 884 ★★★★

In case it ain't clear, tbs (like me) can get paragon rewards in threat level 5

The rewards aren't progression based within Threat Levels. Everyone doing Threat Level 5 is doing so for the exact same rewards. The Paragon rewards you are referencing are T.L 5.

also there is a chance I am wrong and completely misunderstood the rewards system but I don't think I did

Umm, yeah you did.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,088 ★★★★★

Two Awakening gems 🙂
  • Shamir51Shamir51 Member Posts: 884 ★★★★

Yes, I have read that. The fact that it's called "Paragon Rift Rewards" is where you are going wrong.

Look at the post again and figure out where the Threat Level rewards breakdown is then you'll see where you went wrong, unless you also think Paragon's get Paragon rift rewards from Threat Level 1?

Two Awakening gems 🙂
    I took the 7* shards since I have 16 AGs in inventory
  • Viper198787Viper198787 Member Posts: 590 ★★★★
    I got path A every time except one which was path B. Everyone keeps saying we hate rifts yet they keep bringing them back promising that it’s better 🥴
    Shamir51 said:

Yes, I have read that. The fact that it's called "Paragon Rift Rewards" is where you are going wrong.

Look at the post again and figure out where the Threat Level rewards breakdown is then you'll see where you went wrong, unless you also think Paragon's get Paragon rift rewards from Threat Level 1?
    I may be wrong but I think you are missing the point. I am saying thronebreakers are getting paragon rewards in threat level 5
  • Skydad23Skydad23 Member Posts: 556 ★★★
    Thank you all for the input. Yeah I guess I’m just getting bad RNG. You know the old saying 60% of the time it works every time! Lol
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,279 Guardian

I may be wrong but I think you are missing the point. I am saying thronebreakers are getting paragon rewards in threat level 5

Solo Events and Objectives when labeled by Progression means you get that version of the Event/Objective based on your Progression.

But for a while now, they have also been DESCRIBING the difficulty levels of some side quests by a sort-of corresponding difficulty name to them. (Sometimes by Cav, TB, Paragon, etc, other times Threat Level 1-5)
    Not that they are locking out others from doing those (unless they have a month in which that is the design) but that it is sort of a way to gauge what difficulty levels of the side quests you should be able to complete based on your Progression.

So, NO, they are NOT “Paragon-only Rewards”.
    They are rewards that may be geared for Paragon players.

If you can enter and do 5th level quest while not Paragon yet, you still get the rewards that are on those paths.

Solo Events and Objectives when labeled by Progression means you get that version of the Event/Objective based on your Progression.

But for a while now, they have also been DESCRIBING the difficulty levels of some side quests by a sort-of corresponding difficulty name to them. (Sometimes by Cav, TB, Paragon, etc, other times Threat Level 1-5)
    Not that they are locking out others from doing those (unless they have a month in which that is the design) but that it is sort of a way to gauge what difficulty levels of the side quests you should be able to complete based on your Progression.

So, NO, they are NOT “Paragon-only Rewards”.
    They are rewards that may be geared for Paragon players.

If you can enter and do 5th level quest while not Paragon yet, you still get the rewards that are on those paths.
    @SummonerNR and @Shamir51 thanks for helping to clear up the confusion. Imo that is a silly design but it is what it ig