I thought the issue of the giant "A" n foreground obstructing your view was the worst it can get.

WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Member Posts: 965 ★★★
I was playing AQ against Mephisto using Doom. After Mephsito uses a sp3, the screen shift to the left, when meanwhile all the action is happening on the right side or little of the right side. So I was playing blinded till Mephisto was done having his nasty ways with my doom.
Don't remember seeing or hearing about this. I thought the giant "A" above the avenger tower was enough of a headache.

Comments

• ZanyDruid0702ZanyDruid0702 Member Posts: 32
    I had a similar fight the other day using doom against a darkhawk… Different map though
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,266 ★★★★★
    If you use your sleeve to wipe the dust and fuzz away it might be a little easier to see
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Member Posts: 2,385 ★★★★★
    Probably tough to get a good rhythm going with that big ethereal hand in the way. Is Big Ghost Hand on the Trello board?
  • WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Member Posts: 965 ★★★
    ahmynuts said:

If you use your sleeve to wipe the dust and fuzz away it might be a little easier to see

• Crine60Crine60 Member Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    A similar thing used to happen sometimes after Groot would use his SP3 IIRC.
  • Soslayan9Soslayan9 Member Posts: 40
    This just happened to me in AQ - after Dragon man’s SP3. It’s very disorienting.