Options

CCP Carina's Challenge: Whose Challenge is the most reasonable?

AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,785 ★★★★
Let's vote for the difficulty on challenges. Which one is the most generous and fun?

CCP Carina's Challenge: Whose Challenge is the most reasonable? 237 votes

Lagacy's Challenge (5* Spidey vs Kangs)
95%
DNA3000GamerMasterSmokeTheInfamousGodBendyKeonexsfu_koraxZatbustbenshbmmmbanyasEBG78Manup456ChovnerGK_23Vegeta9001TerraNescioFrankWhiteCat_Murdockkus234 227 votes
KarateMike's Challenge (Zemo Gate and Classic Threat)
0%
H3t3r 1 vote
FinTech's Challenge (Grief Incarnate: Mojo, Tigra and Jabari)
3%
phillgreenpeixemacacoSleamzyJJBoy19ValmezSirGamesBondThePredator1001pwnvik_vrvikNewtrel 9 votes

Comments

• Options
    I think Lagacy challenge is the first thing i can try. KarateMike's Challenge seems fine. But FinTech's Challenge is a bit pro level, might be too tough.
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,426 ★★★★★
    Had high hopes for the Zemo challenge as I have a r4 sig 200

But it's just not doable for me I haven't even done initial completion of GG which is really sad because that title is sick

I have failed you @Karatemike415
  • Options
    Soumemiakas1926Soumemiakas1926 Posts: 320 ★★★
    Ashacekar said:

Let's vote for the difficulty on challenges. Which one is the most generous and fun?

NOT EVEN A SINGLE ONE IS REASONABLE FOR F2Ps AND PLAYERS WHO JUST WANNA HAVE FUN.
  • Options
    Blax999Blax999 Posts: 47
    And having people rank their 6-star Mojo although some have him as a 7-stars is a bit unfair. Don't mind for She Hulk since she isn't available as a 7-star and has plenty of use but Mojo... smh.
    Anyway this rankup would be nothing compared to the item cost of a EOP run to Dragon-Man with him ahah
  • Options

ahmynuts said:

This poll is unnecessary. We all know it's lagacy and by a country mile

Bruh you're in jail again already?? What did you do this time?
    Probably blessed CCP creators out a bit loud
  • Options
    ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Posts: 665 ★★★
    FinTech's Challenge (Grief Incarnate: Mojo, Tigra and Jabari)
    I know the fintech one seems excessive but I don’t mind it, I kind of like the way the challenges are set. We have lagacys easish challenge that will let people get the deathless piece with only needing to invest in one 5* champ. The medium challenge from Karate Mike which will finally make me do the gauntlet. And Fintechs will make me finally learn Tigra lol. I like this kind of content. It’s there if you want a challenge but far from mandatory.
  • Options
    KeonexKeonex Posts: 300 ★★★
    the people that voted for fin myst be bots or trolls cuz its not even close
  • Options
    SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 902 ★★★
    I supposed Kang should be the easier objective and my Spidey is almost max sig now…

Do anyone know which path and which Kang is easier for Starky?

Thanks guys!
  • Options
    CvlrCvlr Posts: 215 ★★
    edited February 15
    Not even close, this is the difficulty tier imo, from hardest to easiest:

Zemo gate (bulls**t difficulty)
    Mojo (bulls**t difficulty)
    Classic gate (almost bulls**t difficulty)
    Tigra and jabari (somehow doable? Tigra is a beast... in every sense)
    Starky 7.3.6 and 7.4.6 (pretty fair and funny)

although, if you have 7* mojo and jabari... well, they've found their roles

I still think all of these challenges are less grumpy than WoW robot objective
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,777 ★★★★★
    I don't think any are more or less reasonable than the others. I simply think that they cater to roughly three very different types of players, and I wouldn't be terribly surprised if each of the people behind the challenges were given instructions to cater to those very groups.

I think Lagacy targets the average Paragon player. I think the reason most people find his challenges the "most reasonable" is because most people are in his targeted player base.

I think KarateMike targets late-stage-Paragon and Valiant players. Having watched at least parts of his streams of both objectives, I find nothing unreasonable about them. They'll be hard for sure, but it's clear from how he's approaching the various fights that he's thought them through. I haven't seen him do all fights with both sets of champions, but I've caught some fights with both the Avengers team and his team of Zemos, and both seem to work. Zemo certainly seems like the harder challenge but it should still be fairly doable from what I saw. I'm actually quite intrigued by both of them. I still have two Gauntlet keys left so these two challenges actually suit me pretty well.

And then there's Fintech, whose challenges are for...well, people like Fintech. Yeah, they're going to be a pain. I also anticipate that they'll be the two challenges that simply are left uncompleted for most people for the longest time. But I don't think that's necessarily a bad thing. I think that they'll eventually be doable for a lot of people who currently view them as impossible, just as how I couldn't get through even the initial Doom fight in the Gauntlet when it first arrived but have now completed the entire Gauntlet several times. Sometimes you just have to accept that certain challenges aren't for you yet. I dislike when those challenges are timed, but these are not. They are permanent content, and as such, I think it's totally fair game to design challenges such as Fintech's.

I'm personally kind of excited to try them out...at a later date.

A much later date.
  • Options
    Brad366Brad366 Posts: 53
    SammyDe said:

I supposed Kang should be the easier objective and my Spidey is almost max sig now…

Do anyone know which path and which Kang is easier for Starky?

Thanks guys!

Not sure what the easiest path is, but the Diablo path in 7.4.6 went OK for me. The mephisto fight was annoying but the others were fine. I actually think the 7.4 Kang fight is one of the most fun fights in the game, so I didn't mind doing it again.
  • Options
    Little_Crocodili29Little_Crocodili29 Posts: 271 ★★★
    Lagacy did something for the community. Well done on you, Lagacy! 🥇
  • Options
    edited February 16
    Here's the revive counts from MSD:

Lagacy's challenge: 0
    FinTech's challenge: 5
    KarateMike's challenge: 21

Even the best needed revives for the challenges, this proves how challenging it can be for normal homosapien species.