Options

Side Quest Keys gone from inventory [resolved]

WesternHereticWesternHeretic Posts: 7
edited February 21 in General Discussion
Anyone else lost their key? Still should have at least half of mine. Was going to do it today and now they are all gone. Check my alt account and gone on their too. Haven't done any on the alt at all.
Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• Options
    BluCitizenBluCitizen Posts: 47
    I’m missing mine too, and I for sure know that I had some left that I could use.
  • Options
    Superdavev1Superdavev1 Posts: 10
    Same here.
  • Options
    EdarimEdarim Posts: 30
    mine are gone, too … on both accounts. collected them yesterday and havent used them. now they are gone …
  • Options
    BusseymBusseym Posts: 5
    Same here. Has anyone raised a ticket? With all of the demand on energy at the moment it is crazy if you have to use them immediately.
  • Options
    Mr Wilson FiskMr Wilson Fisk Posts: 174
    Yup mine are gone and the solo objective is gone!
  • Options
    Same here… let’s hope they compensate this issue…
  • Options
    Ashfar23Ashfar23 Posts: 11
    I had six all of them are gone
  • Options
    SMOKIEH2OSSMOKIEH2OS Posts: 4
    Yep mine gone too!! 🤨🤨
  • Options
    captaincushcaptaincush Posts: 587 ★★★
    thank goodness it isn't just me. I opened a support ticket already
  • Options
    nimrod07nimrod07 Posts: 3
    I lost mine too. Opened a ticket but expecting like with any ticket I've submitted that they'll just be like "oh well deal with it"
  • Options
    daveyj_196_daveyj_196_ Posts: 437
    Phew. Forums once again is a remedy to my insanity. Thankyou for asking the question. I thought I was losing it.
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,925 Guardian
    edited February 15
    (question)

Did people who lost keys maybe claim a bunch of the Milestones EARLY (when they were maybe bugged for you).

Some people have (had) access to Milestones above just the initial 7 (1st week), or even more than the 14 that we should be up to now.

Maybe claiming ALL of them early, a potential correction or adjustment caused some to be taken back and put back into future Milestones that can be claimed in weeks 3/4.

???
  • Options
    NotamutantNotamutant Posts: 20

(question)

Did people who lost keys maybe claim a bunch of the Milestones EARLY (when they were maybe bugged for you).

Some people have (had) access to Milestones above just the initial 7 (1st week), or even more than the 14 that we should be up to now.

Maybe claiming ALL of them early, a potential correction or adjustment caused some to be taken back and put back into future Milestones that can be claimed in weeks 3/4.

???

Nope, I didn't claim anything early and lost all my keys, so did someone else in my alliance.
  • Options
    I collected my hearted key for the side quest and the side quest is locked. I only did 4 rounds on week one and no more inventory. Any suggestions?
  • Options
    daveyj_196_daveyj_196_ Posts: 437
    I claimed all available ones immediately, didn't realise they actually had a shelf life of BEFORE the side event actually ends, that does seem slightly counter intuitive.
  • Options
    Ady_73Ady_73 Posts: 8

Phew. Forums once again is a remedy to my insanity. Thankyou for asking the question. I thought I was losing it.

Same here
  • Options
    I just collected them this week
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,787 ★★★★★
    I was very close to losing them. The reason is that I had already earned them but they were locked until the new week started. However, when the new week started, I only had a very, very short window to claim them before they expired (which must be some kind of bug). Unless you claimed them very quickly and they've expired since - in which case I have no idea what the problem is - my guess is that you didn't claim them fast enough.
  • Options
    Do we have to submit a ticket? It’s my first time posting on the forums. :)
  • Options
    SligSlig Posts: 357 ★★
    You have to do Carina’s challenge to get them back.
  • Options
    Con_RebCon_Reb Posts: 33
    Yeah I thought I was going crazy but yeah mine are gone as well
  • Options
    ZeezoosZeezoos Posts: 208 ★★
    edited February 15
    Mine are all gone too (ie. keys from the objective and the path access token from mail). I claimed them very soon after they became available yesterday.
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,925 Guardian
    edited February 15
    **Merged (or should be), this post has Admin/Mod notation next to it in list of Posts, meaning Kabam has commented in this one.

Kabam Jax says they are looking into it.
    Kabam Jax said:

The team is looking into this issue right now.

• Options
    16 keys vanished, 2 tokens the same

• Options
    iDestroyerZiDestroyerZ Posts: 681 ★★★★
    Same thing here
  • Options
    AJRBX4AJRBX4 Posts: 1
    A mí también se me fueron las estaba guardando para la última semana, creen que las regresen?