Options

Completing Necroplis or finishing the new CCP challenges

I have path 1 finished in necropolis and I have champs that are viable for the rest of the paths (Aegon, Kate, Shuri, etc.), so I'm stuck on whether I should just finished necro or do the new challenges.

Completing Necroplis or finishing the new CCP challenges 131 votes

Necro
98%
MasterSmokeZeke_the_XbotDrZolaCozFreakydHort4TortoigCondemnedToeRagnarok13MagrailothosNescioFoxhero007hydrogohardMhd20034gohard123Sw0rdMasterGasHaulerTheNepperAckbar67Fydane 129 votes
CCP
1%
Xguard77Sanmeet13Anand 2 votes

Comments

• Options
    CvlrCvlr Posts: 219 ★★
    Necro
    Not close
  • Options
    AmbjonyAmbjony Posts: 198 ★★
    Necro
    I have done 3 lanes in necropolis and I plan to explore it before any CCP. The only thing I’m trying to do first is WOW as it expires. I have done robot objective and now trying the gamma one.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,231 ★★★★★
    Necro
    Ambjony said:

I have done 3 lanes in necropolis and I plan to explore it before any CCP. The only thing I’m trying to do first is WOW as it expires. I have done robot objective and now trying the gamma one.

Who you used for robot objectives and how many revives? @Ambjony
  • Options
    TrongNovTrongNov Posts: 249 ★★★
    Necro
    Necro is fun while some CCP challenges are unreasonable and purely revive fest. And no rank 3 gem for doing all those challenges is more the reason to not do it unless you have nothing to do. Those 3 champs in the selectors are, well, not that crazy to be bothered about.
  • Options
    gohard123gohard123 Posts: 1,002 ★★★
    Necro
    Although both are permanent content, the immediate progression from being Valiant trumps whatever gain you get from CCP challenges
  • Options
    RuwqiersaRuwqiersa Posts: 698 ★★★
    Isnt this obvious?
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,566 ★★★★★
    edited February 17
    Necro
    If we get a dead period with no WoW or EQ or BGs or SQ or anything else, I will probably take the Stark Carina’s created by Lagacy. Will stack in one of the remaining Necro runs if I’m feeling frisky.

But I’m going to let the new Carina’s breathe for a while.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,919 ★★★★★
    Necro
    Why would you ever consider doing the CCP challenge when you can get much better rewards for Necro?
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,555 ★★★★★
    Necro
    Did you mean Necro or WoW?
  • Options
    SubzeroCSubzeroC Posts: 13
    Lpoo said:

Cheaper

I would have to rank some worthless champs, but I think it would cost less revives from what I’ve seen. And it would probably take less time.
  • Options
    SubzeroCSubzeroC Posts: 13
    TrongNov said:

Necro is fun while some CCP challenges are unreasonable and purely revive fest. And no rank 3 gem for doing all those challenges is more the reason to not do it unless you have nothing to do. Those 3 champs in the selectors are, well, not that crazy to be bothered about.

Ya necro has much better rewards, I’ll probably do that first from how the votes went, but I do very much like stark spidey.
  • Options
    AmbjonyAmbjony Posts: 198 ★★
    Necro

Ambjony said:

Who you used for robot objectives and how many revives? @Ambjony
    I’m an awful player. I used warlock R5, not ascended, and it took me around 20 revives. I tried to prevent him from regen keeping virus up, heavy counter sp’s and hitting sp3.

With more practice before giving a go, it can easily be done with much less revives. But sometimes I get nervous and I brute force fights instead of thinking or practicing more before hand . Things got better as I was advancing.