That 2022 roadmap huh

We are now in 2024… only thing we got was 1 extra point in mastery point

Comments

• Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,573 ★★★★
    They probably forgot about this
  • Options
    HavanaknightHavanaknight Posts: 465 ★★★
    This is *obviously* the game changing announcement coming in March.
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    They got list in Kangs timeloop. 😅
  • Options
    ChobblyChobbly Posts: 877 ★★★★

That'd be nice. I'm wondering if it was the big change to potions they talked about a while back.
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

While I would love loadouts, I cannot even begin to fathom the chaos Masteries 2.0 would wreak on the current game. Be careful what you wish for…

Dr. Zola

Mastery loadouts are already in the game.
    BGs decks are using them.
    The tech is already there.
    Not expanding them to other game modes after so long they are at BGs, is disappointing at least 🙁
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,942 ★★★★★
    Speaking of which where did the wish crystals go
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,888 Guardian
    xLunatiXx said:

Maybe it will all be in the coming 2024 roadmap. Which maybe means it will also appear in the 2026 roadmap. Exciting times

I'm just going to say, there's good reason why we haven't had a dev diary roadmap in a long time. That reason is because the dev diary roadmap is things kabam is thinking of doing and a potential timeline for that thing. However, the community doesn't see these things as ideas, but instead they see it as concrete plan that should be followed and not be deviated from. Plans, goals, and timelines can all change.

We've seen the game pivot from wish crystals (which still could come) to nexus crystals/themed crystals. Relics took an extra year to come out, and since been reevaluated before more are released. From what I've seen, Mastery 2.0 isn't easy to implement. I won't get into details, but I do know it isn't forgotten.
  • Options
    FolkvangrFolkvangr Posts: 90

Is there a game changing announcement coming?

• Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,139 ★★★★★
    Being worked, it will be released along with Bases update
  • Options
    Cure2024Cure2024 Posts: 124 ★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Speaking of which where did the wish crystals go

That's called Selector now that we get here and there.
  • Options
    Pikolu said:

xLunatiXx said:

Maybe it will all be in the coming 2024 roadmap. Which maybe means it will also appear in the 2026 roadmap. Exciting times

From what I've seen, Mastery 2.0 isn't easy to implement. I won't get into details, but I do know it isn't forgotten.
    Mastery loadouts in BGs proves that you are wrong. It is not difficult to implement as it is already in game.
  • Options
    DUHveedDUHveed Posts: 350 ★★★
    Cure2024 said:

Pikolu said:

xLunatiXx said:

From what I've seen, Mastery 2.0 isn't easy to implement. I won't get into details, but I do know it isn't forgotten.
    Mastery loadouts in BGs proves that you are wrong. It is not difficult to implement as it is already in game.
    Take this with a grain of salt because I am not a game developer and have zero experience as a dev but just because they have it in one game mode doesn’t mean that it would be easy to expand it to other modes. Look at how many times they change one thing and it breaks something completely different. My speculation is they may have tried but haven’t figured out a way to make it not break the game

• Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,888 Guardian
    Cure2024 said:

Pikolu said:

xLunatiXx said:

Mastery loadouts in BGs are in their own environment that had a disconnect from the rest of the game. Many people originally went in there with no masteries and wondered why their parries weren't working at all. If it was that easy to get loadouts in the rest of the game, we already would have them.
  • Options
    Pikolu said:

Cure2024 said:

Pikolu said:

xLunatiXx said:

Mastery loadouts in BGs are in their own environment that had a disconnect from the rest of the game. Many people originally went in there with no masteries and wondered why their parries weren't working at all. If it was that easy to get loadouts in the rest of the game, we already would have them.
    you telling me each game mode is running in different environment and mastery load out can be implemented and work in one and not in others ?

let me say one thing that alot of people love saying here: SKILL ISSUES

• Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,398 ★★★★
    Loadouts are the only thing that should already be apart of the game. New masteries would be cool but with the stuff they add that doesn't function correctly or is unbalanced I'd just rather be able to have loadouts for war defence, suicides and non suicides. 2 loadouts, maybe 3, would be perfect.