**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Announcing Act 5 Chapter 4: Cornerstone

Comments

• RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    edited December 2017
    Except for a few cheap nodes (e.g., Electro on caltrops), I really enjoyed Act 5.4. It really was a really good test of skill. That said - did other people think the final boss was easier right after release, and then at some point he had the evade bug?
  • cradlemancradleman Posts: 86
    Raganator wrote: »
    Except for a few cheap nodes (e.g., Electro on caltrops), I really enjoyed Act 5.4. It really was a really good test of skill. That said - did other people think the final boss was easier right after release, and then at some point he had the evade bug?
    I did all 8 runs on him first day. The evade bug was present the whole time for me.
  • 57R34K57R34K Posts: 16
    57R34K wrote: »
    Great job Kabam. Best chunk of content to date.

Also, that AON antman is harder than the final boss lol

@57R34K was he impossible to power control for you???

Nah. I controlled his power just fine, but he regenerated more health than the damage I could inflict with power control champs.

• 57R34K57R34K Posts: 16
    X_Scott wrote: »
    txwhhymxq0ea.jpg
    Ok so I love it, except 1 thing. Not being able to see where you've been is extremely annoying when trying to 100%. It's not challenging, it's not fun, it's annoying. I mean you have to retake paths to see if it leads to the line you missed, and its all just confusing with the portals and not being able to move camera. It won't do me any good but you should change this for future players.

I had no problem with this and I went in blind before the maps were made. Every path is straightforward and none have to be retaken. I could see it being an issue on one or two of the maps, but only if you take a long time to 100% them. Taking a long time could cause one to forget the paths they’ve already taken and that is annoying, but the maps themselves are quite simple and easy to navigate.

• JDunk2291JDunk2291 Posts: 464 ★★
    I just completed all 4 chapters in act 5 and one of rewards was a full 5 star crystal...so im looking through my crystals and i see i do not have it...please help
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    JDunk2291 wrote: »
    I just completed all 4 chapters in act 5 and one of rewards was a full 5 star crystal...so im looking through my crystals and i see i do not have it...please help

Try to lock in. Where yours 5 Stars cystal is.

@JDunk2291 it’s where the shard crystals are. You’ll have a fully formed one already there.

Ahhhh i see...Thanks lot

@JDunk2291 it’s where the shard crystals are. You’ll have a fully formed one already there.

Ahhhh i see...Thanks lot...i was getting scared for a min lol

• Achingpolecat62Achingpolecat62 Posts: 1
    edited December 2017
    The rewards are amazing! But I feel that Loki is a bit broken in 5.4.6, Ultron (classic). It removes the challenge from it. Granted, it does require some level of skill but alas my point remains.
  • vip662009vip662009 Posts: 32
    The rewards are amazing! But I feel that Loki is a bit broken in 5.4.6, Ultron (classic). It removes the challenge from it. Granted, it does require some level of skill but alas my point remains.

Bro it's not Loki who is broken it's that Ultron.

1) He can evade and attack same time.
    2) He can evade Loki's heavy even first hit contacted..

Can anyone from kabam side explain why he is able to do above incredible things that our hands can't do.
    @Kabam Miike
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    Seriously camera lock sucks, I'm chipping away at it and I only just realised how awkwArd it is now I'm on the final run (maybe 2 I can't tell) of 5.4.2 I can't remember which options I took so I just wasted my lunch break and a energy revive and boosts and the path I took couldn't connect to the path I have left to go in the final section, do you expect me to have written this down when I did the first few runs 2 weeks ago, what purpose does it actually serve apart from frustrating your already frustrated player base
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Speeds80 wrote: »
    Seriously camera lock sucks, I'm chipping away at it and I only just realised how awkwArd it is now I'm on the final run (maybe 2 I can't tell) of 5.4.2 I can't remember which options I took so I just wasted my lunch break and a energy revive and boosts and the path I took couldn't connect to the path I have left to go in the final section, do you expect me to have written this down when I did the first few runs 2 weeks ago, what purpose does it actually serve apart from frustrating your already frustrated player base

It's annoying but it isn't that bad. You don't have to write anything down if you take each section in order, or take the same buff categories in the same order. I think I started to double a path and had to restart once in all of 5.4
  • When the update come ???????
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,872 ★★★★★
    When the update come ???????

Same time as every update, 6pm UK time for me, however the new event quest is most likely going to be delayed
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★

Same time as every update, 6pm UK time for me, however the new event quest is most likely going to be delayed

I thought there was no update this time around
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,872 ★★★★★
    Sirnoob wrote: »

I thought there was no update this time around

Well it's still updated with the event quest, I meant it in those terms, not an update to go and download
  • Dark89PhoenixDark89Phoenix Posts: 166
    Now with the new event quest, I’m guessing that Carina, the Collector’s daughter is THE Cornerstone?? Perhaps...
  • Selamm.
  • TheOldrinTheOldrin Posts: 4
    Cuando sale la lista de los leyendas del acto 5?
  • Gamer wrote: »
    We need tier1 aplha baatdly now.

• Lol
  • Lunchbox45Lunchbox45 Posts: 250 ★★
    Just to share my experience with some hard fights. Modok: all hawkeye. Parry, then heavy. Rinse, repeat. AoN Ant Man, hawkeye again. Just keep hitting him with sp1. He wasnt all or nothing, either... he used his sp1 and 2 often. Mephiesto was iceman and quake. Ultron.. now, i tired the loki thing ny 2nd run. Burned through 400 units in revives and gave up. Its really a luck thing with loki, imo. I beat ultron every time with a R5 SW, sig 99. Imo, act 5.2 was harder.
  • Игра отличная! Но слишком много вы хотите получить за единицу 3100 стоит 100$ , за прохождение и исследования за каждый проход 5 единиц или 10 а кристалл 4* стоит 2500 так как собрать 2500 сутками сидеть в игре
    Соотношение цен завышены
  • bunu istiyorum
  • I hope it's works I love this game
  • The game is very good. You should only make heroes like: Luke Cage, Groot, Gwen Spider, Ant Man among others, a little more powerful to be useful in wars and alliance missions because they are a bit pointless in the game, they just help in the evaluation, then it would be great to improve these heroes for players to use them more.
  • Wow....
  • Ready to Act 6, bring it on Kabam.
  • hey can i get 5 star