Dust in incursions

2»

Comments

• AshyKnucklesAshyKnuckles Member Posts: 167
    I've been playing around with Viv Vision against Dust. Viv's special one off a parry into phase with the power drain opens Dust up for that incinerate pretty consistently.. If you can survive the sand storm chip damage it's an easy fight.
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Member Posts: 1,643 ★★★★★
    I think Android users are having issues with dust sandstorm animations, to me that's the thing I hate the most when fighting her.
  • DocWestDocWest Member Posts: 217 ★★★
    She’s absolutely disgusting to fight against in incursions. It’s almost guaranteed damage every fight and I absolutely hate fighting her. So few decent counters that it feels cheap. I have no problem with Iron Heart.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,824 ★★★★★
    Kirberus_ said:

Did 1 sector and gotta admit.. dust is the character that i fear now... That chip damage... and the More laggy than sandman fights is crazy.

Did threat 6 itemless. Its not flex. But here's an interesting thing that happened. During the whole run, I got KOed once in all 25 zones.

Tadaa

I was restarting to get atleast one out of the two hacks I want, Strategic or keep it going.
    Got 'keep it going' this attempt... So I had to keep going on.
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Member Posts: 2,362 ★★★★★
    I find ramped up Herc good for her - just intercept and bait sp1 as that's easy to evade.
  • Kirberus_Kirberus_ Member Posts: 35
    Bugmat78 said:

I find ramped up Herc good for her - just intercept and bait sp1 as that's easy to evade.

Dont have him + the lag just makes me not do incursions as an android player