Options

Who should be my first r5 6 star?

Cap45Cap45 Posts: 419 ★★
Got a science r4-r5 rank up gem. Who deserves it? I’m hesitant on torch just because he’s so good already. All are awakened or can be

Who should be my first r5 6 star? 92 votes

Human Torch
34%
buffajrphillgreenRayven5220AleorVijayendraSRookiiePandingoLeanbisoncaptain_rogersGreekhitEwell65SSS69ItsClobberinTimeReignkingTWCarracho01SaltE_Wenis69Danemo666Messy151Coach_G1JT_SupremeLBN1 32 votes
Titania
25%
SnakeEyes69FreakydChanMan007EgretM4Legendboy2411SavageBreaker69Sagacious0wlpeixemacacoGhostrunner01The_Doctor_24_1Sparty6Wasy1KLZTheShinyDomeBabyGrootNewtrelDrDisconnect.95DonGlocqueN8buckeye08 23 votes
Photon
30%
ShaggyMCaptain_MaimHendrossScopeotoe987psp742WhoDaPooRenaxqqThe_Commish123BeastDadIoniqus_797PeterWurzelMusha27TheBlindSalmonJack2634Ultragamerwillrun4adonutFrostGiantLordLickyWonderfulloser1948Tnkeesman 28 votes
Red Gaurdian
9%
Foxhero007Wicket329Pikolute_dua_shumo_o13579rebel_DerpyEagleViper198787QueenMcoc 9 votes

Comments

• Options
    Viper198787Viper198787 Posts: 463 ★★★
    Red Gaurdian
    His buff looks awesome and Titania/Photon are both 7*
  • Options

His buff looks awesome and Titania/Photon are both 7*

I know man, I actually love him now
  • Options
    AcidBurn404AcidBurn404 Posts: 307 ★★
    Ibom for sure
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,201 ★★★★
    Human Torch
    Torch is only behind Scorpion as the best Science champion and Titania is just behind Torch
  • Options
    DerpyEagleDerpyEagle Posts: 460 ★★★
    Red Gaurdian
    Red guardian is so cool(don’t know if he’s good)
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,608 ★★★★
    Human Torch
    Torch, or hold it until the red guardian buff goes live to see if you like it or not.
  • Options

Torch, or hold it until the red guardian buff goes live to see if you like it or not.

It’s live I believe and I love it. Damage is insane and the slow stays for a while
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,608 ★★★★
    Human Torch
    Cap45 said:

It’s live I believe and I love it. Damage is insane and the slow stays for a while
    Oh wow, I had no idea. I'll have to check him out then!

In that case, between him and torch, whoever you like more between the 2.

For the longest time I had torch at r3, then finally took him to r4 after many other champs because he still melts things quickly.

I only took mine to r5 and ascended for necropolis, otherwise he would likely still be r4.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,727 ★★★★★
    Human Torch
    Wont see a 7* torch for a while I think.
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,074 ★★★★★
    Red Gaurdian
    As others have said, Titania and Photon are both 7*s, and neither needs a high sig level.

Torch is a good contender for r5 eventually, but I think he’d be a bad choice for your first r5. He thrives in his matchups but you won’t really use him anywhere else.

I’m no expert on his buff, but I do believe Red Guardian rules now. He’s loaded with utility and has phenomenal damage output to boot. He doesn’t currently exist as a 7*, but even when he does he still likes to be sig 200 so the 6* will remain relevant in your roster for a long time.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,727 ★★★★★
    edited February 22
    Human Torch
    Energy champs, mystics, evaders and missers. The only thing that neuters him is incinerate immune and you still get one time use of his pre-fight for that.

That covers a fair spread I would've thought and absolutely worthy of a first R5
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,438 ★★★★★
    Red Gaurdian
    Torch doesn't need it
    Photon and Titania are 7 stars
    Red Guardian is great and also wants a higher sig level so the 6 star would be valuable then a future 7 star version
  • Options
    AcidBurn404AcidBurn404 Posts: 307 ★★
    Ibom for sure
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Human Torch
    Always prioritize for 6* r5, champs that won't make it as 7*s (at least not soon), to have them at their max available potential. The others sooner or later you will pull them as 7*s.
    MCOC as a game is a marathon not a sprint, so it's wiser to make decisions that pay out in the long run.
    Torch is very likely to be in that elite group of 6* champs (Hercules etc.), that Kabam won't risk to release as 7*s.