**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Points in winter of woe (not the bonus point)

I beat abs man with my 7 star hulk and I only have 1 points for the objectives. I thought just defeating him gets you 1 point then an additional point for each objective you complete. Am I wrong? I also sent a ticket in about 12 hrs ago. Still waiting on response.

Comments

• Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    Taz0911 said:

I beat abs man with my 7 star hulk and I only have 1 points for the objectives. I thought just defeating him gets you 1 point then an additional point for each objective you complete. Am I wrong? I also sent a ticket in about 12 hrs ago. Still waiting on response.

If you did it with Hilk, you should indeed have 2 points.
  • Options
    Taz0911Taz0911 Posts: 118
    Ok thank you. Hopefully I get a response on this soon

• Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,680 Guardian
    Did you claim the point from the carina challenges tab?
  • Options
    Pikolu said:

After I completed the challenge it wasn't there but I had 1 points. None of the challenges were in the Carina's tab.
  • Options
    Taz0911 said:

Pikolu said:

After I completed the challenge it wasn't there but I had 1 points. None of the challenges were in the Carina's tab.
    Hopefully support is able to resolve it then. In the future, to get the point, you need to claim it from the carina challenges tab.
  • Options
    *WHEN* did you actually finish off Abs.Man ?

Was it maybe after the new WOE quest started, but you were still inside the Abs.Man quest still finishing him off, up to the extra 24 hrs that the timer extends it for while you are still within the running quest ??

The Objectives would have disappeared at their normal ending time.
    So if you were using the extra 24 hrs, the Abs.Man specific Objective had already been removed by the time you finished off Abs.Man.
  • Options

*WHEN* did you actually finish off Abs.Man ?

Was it maybe after the new WOE quest started, but you were still inside the Abs.Man quest still finishing him off, up to the extra 24 hrs that the timer extends it for while you are still within the running quest ??

The Objectives would have disappeared at their normal ending time.
    So if you were using the extra 24 hrs, the Abs.Man specific Objective had already been removed by the time you finished off Abs.Man.

I forgot it was Thursday 🤣
  • Options
    Update... Support said I finished the fight after the objective went away so they can't do anything for me. There was still over 20hrs left on the fight timer so wouldn't you think the objectives would match? There is also no timer on the objectives so why wouldn't anyone assume they have until the fight timer ends?
  • Options
    Taz0911 said:

Update... Support said I finished the fight after the objective went away so they can't do anything for me. There was still over 20hrs left on the fight timer so wouldn't you think the objectives would match? There is also no timer on the objectives so why wouldn't anyone assume they have until the fight timer ends?

If you start EQ 1 hour before it ends, then it'll show you have an extra 24 hours to complete the one path you're on. Same goes for WoW. The timers do match up if you're not in the fight.
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,034 ★★★★★
    Taz0911 said:

While you are in a quest with an expiration timer, it adds a grace period of 24 hours for you to complete it. If you had left the quest during the grace period, it would have disappeared even though you had 20 hours left on the clock. In reality, it had actually expired four hours earlier.