Options

Let's talk about herc

Not sure if anyone else catches it or if there is something hidden but sometimes when I enter a fight and hercs got charges on him. He just dies without getting his immortality

Comments

• Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,511 ★★★★★
    Assassin. And charges have nothing to do with immortality
  • Options
    DorkyDorky Posts: 170

Assassin. And charges have nothing to do with immortality

Even during quests? Pretty sure those don't have assassin is in those nodes or champs?
  • Options
    ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 651 ★★★
    Where and who are you fighting. Ie ddhk normal drops ability accuracy or Node lowering ability accuracy will all stop immortality.
  • Options
    Well there's war, some aq, some quests. If I have to log every time I use herc then ok I will.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,765 Guardian
    Dorky said:

Not sure if anyone else catches it or if there is something hidden but sometimes when I enter a fight and hercs got charges on him. He just dies without getting his immortality

Hercules’ immortality is a buff. Anything that can prevent a buff from triggering or remove buffs will prevent him from going immortal. Ability accuracy reduction can do that. Neutralize and stagger effects can do that. Nodes that remove buffs like Buffet can do that.

And I think there’s still an anti-Corvus/Gwenpool effect in AQ where if you start a fight with basically no health (i.e. one point of health) Hercules immortality might not trigger if you’re struck immediately at the start of the fight. But I’m not 100% sure about that one.
  • Options
    DNA3000 said:

Dorky said:

Hercules’ immortality is a buff. Anything that can prevent a buff from triggering or remove buffs will prevent him from going immortal. Ability accuracy reduction can do that. Neutralize and stagger effects can do that. Nodes that remove buffs like Buffet can do that.

And I think there’s still an anti-Corvus/Gwenpool effect in AQ where if you start a fight with basically no health (i.e. one point of health) Hercules immortality might not trigger if you’re struck immediately at the start of the fight. But I’m not 100% sure about that one.
    Yea I think thats what happens at times too. Where I'm 1% health and I just get dead versus his immortality triggers.