**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Necropolis screwed me over help me please

Please help me. I was going so fast in necropolis. I was at the valkryae fight. Then I accidentally clicked restart on the necropolis fight. I spent 4 moths saving up for necropolis but I was going so fast and made a huge mistake and restarted by accident. I spent 1500 units for revives and now it’s all gone. PLEASE HELP ME PLEASE. I have been crying for the last hour. I’m 14 and this is very very important to me. But because of stupid, stupid me I lost it all. I know it’s a game but it means a lot. Is their anyway you could return me to Valkrae fight plz that all I want. My name in the game in Legend_2099 please help me please. My Alliance is Money Inc. Pleaee Laban help me out, check all ur databases for proof of necro run I swear on god and my life I am telling the truth. I know it was my mistake but please get me back there or get me back my original revive and potion please my heart can’t take anymore. This happened at 6 pm est I started my run at about 4.

Comments

• Options
    Legend2099Legend2099 Posts: 14
    The reset was caused because I clicked restart is that a problem
  • Options
    One final question I tried uninstalling and then reinstalling hoping it would bring me back is that a problem?
  • Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 824 ★★★
    Next time don't even accidentally restart plus these fights are long take a break from time to time
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,538 ★★★★★
    Be patient, too, since it's the weekend. Others have done this and been reinstated.
  • Options
    Can I purchase anything during this time in game
  • Options
    Or do arenas for units
  • Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 824 ★★★

Can I purchase anything during this time in game

There is potions and revives bundle
  • Options
    Like using money irl in the game
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,182 ★★★★★

Like using money irl in the game

I don't see why not. However, I would be afraid of touching anything myself and would just log in to collect calendar stuff until support sets me back.
  • Options
    StertslStertsl Posts: 76
    Damn a 14 y.o spending money in games. Didn't expect that today. Also, it's just a game don't sweat it
  • Options
    Milan1405Milan1405 Posts: 952 ★★★★

Guys they brought me back to the valk fight!!

Nice! Happy it all worked out, good luck on the rest of your run.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,222 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

idk how you guys are accidentally restarting this deep in necro, when I did my first run I was super paranoid about never even coming close to hitting that button.

I have restarted atleast 6-8 times doing act 7 and act 8, and once in EQ 3.2.
  • Options
    Ackbar67Ackbar67 Posts: 401 ★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

idk how you guys are accidentally restarting this deep in necro, when I did my first run I was super paranoid about never even coming close to hitting that button.

I did something similar in abyss. I regularly would practice the first fight (which was one of the harder ones), and immediately after dying I'd instantly restart to give it another go. Well the real run came around, and after the first fight I had a string of solos. Eventually I died to a later fight and the muscle memory kicked in before my brain had a chance to catch up
  • Options
    Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 817 ★★★
    Hopefully kabam doesn't hit him with the tos age slap ...just put him back at the Valk fight. It won't hurt anyone
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,375 ★★★★★

Guys they brought me back to the valk fight!!

Glad that worked for you.

Good luck with the finish 🙂👍
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,787 ★★★★★

Crcrcrc said:

Yea but....how? Doesn't the game even ask you to confirm you wanna restart or pick new team etc?
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,941 ★★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

Crcrcrc said:

Yea but....how? Doesn't the game even ask you to confirm you wanna restart or pick new team etc?
    Yeah there’s a whole confirmation screen. I have never accidentally restarted any quest in the entire time I have played this game.
  • Options
    Grub88Grub88 Posts: 195 ★★
    As a thought for a potential improvement can we have these button be a option in the menu so you can disable them for long form content or like a lock button that stops these buttons working until you unlock them again