**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Champs that you hate to fight, even with counters

2»

Comments

• Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,856 ★★★★

I hate fighting sunspot, so if you guys match me in BG, Place him on defence and you'll win.

• Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,213 ★★★★

I hate fighting sunspot, so if you guys match me in BG, Place him on defence and you'll win.

There was a BG match earlier this season where it was the third round, I had to place DEF first, so I threw Sunspot on defense due to who I had left against who he had left. I think it tripped him up some, because it took him a few to actually place his own defender when he'd been very quick the rounds before that. I actually ended up winning that match.
  • Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,340 ★★★★★
    I absolutely hate fighting Maw! It's not difficulty, just always annoying.
  • Options
    TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,865 ★★★★★
    edited February 26

For an easy defender, CMM sp1 always catches me. Something about her animations that mess me up. Harder defender, it's got to be Photon

Funny.....they are my top 2 champs 😂
  • Options
    edited February 26
    Do you mean the champs themselves or the champs plus whatever BS node they're on? Fighting many champs themselves ain't bad....it's the stupid node buffs that can make them hell.

But to me, the most annoying champ alone (without node buffs) to fight is Dr. Doom, Black Panther Civil War, and Killmonger 😵‍💫 Dooms Aura, BP's reflective stun, and KM's Reverberation buff puts them at the top of my s*** list
  • Options
    ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 865 ★★★★
    I hate fighting hulk ragnorok. Always clips me and generally annoys me.
  • Options
    Peni Parker is on my s*** list too because of that god awful auto block 😤
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,810 ★★★★★
    The Cyclopses. I hate that their SPs are just a single beam-attack (technically there are three hits in the beam and obviously the SP2 has some punches at the beginning, but you know what I mean), and I still can't reliably dodge them even after having played the game for 6 or so years.

Korg is another one of those champs. Putting aside all of his thorns damage and how his rock shield prevents a ton of damage - you know, the general things that make him a pain to fight - I just can't dex his SP1. A couple of months ago I really tried to learn it because I take so incredibly much damage each fight against him even with champions that counter his thorns damage well, just because I always take two or three SP1s to the face each fight. I managed to get better at dodging it, but I haven't mastered it yet and still get clipped constantly.
  • Options
    DUHveedDUHveed Posts: 353 ★★★
    Cannot stand Bullseye for all of the reasons listed in this thread.
    Can’t stand fighting Doom because of his out the wazoo block penetration and crit resistance
  • Options
    SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Posts: 1,212 ★★★★★

Bullseye easily. Dude consumes so much time just so we can't prevent his evades. I doubt there's anyone countering his purifies and being bleed immune at the same time

Iceman
  • Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 1,402 ★★★★

Glad multiple people are saying Bullseye, I really hope he gets nerfed defensively cause he has waaay too much stuff on his kit. The dex from bleeds and on block pretty much force you to use bleed immune or resistant but then you also need evade counter otherwise you have to deal with evade every 10 seconds and if you hit him during that time the first hit of his special which is impossible to dex as far as I know is unblockable, not to mention the evade is still active after he throws sp1 so you also can't punish it... I like challenging defenders like Photon but Bullseye is just straight up bs, I'm surprised they released him like this and nobody thought "this is too much" lol.

They didn't change Photon so I'm highly doubtful they are going to change Bullseye I always took him with counters but even with that he's still annoying
  • Options
    Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 890 ★★★
    In regular content and with nothing special node wise?? Just annoying fights??

1. Annihilus, Havok (I've read his bio 300x and still don't quite understand him after ,10 years) and any champion that does absurd block damage like Nova/Pun2099/Vis Ark......

At this point in the game there really aren't that many "annoying champs".....there's a counter for everyone.....it's the nodes and specific "rules" are what's hard....

Also....Bullseye.... Dust......Onslaught.....are they a pain simply because we just arent used to fighting them ??? Or is the game changing and they are just making ridiculous defenders because there are so many viable attacks options? I've been asking myself that for a couple months..... Because if I don't get used to him Bullseye might be the worst and toughest fight since this games inception. He's just ridiculous every time I run into him. It's going to be AWFUL when he's a WOE fight in coming weeks.....I know it's coming
  • Options
    Musha27Musha27 Posts: 120
    Misty Knight.
    Hulkling, for some reason when I dash back he always catches me. He's reach is insane
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,486 ★★★★★
    Ercarret said:

The Cyclopses.

I absolutely despise his second medium.
    I mean who uses a heel kick on the head.
    Get Outta here you limp.
  • Options
    GrO_ot78GrO_ot78 Posts: 662 ★★★
    • Korg
    • Bullseye
    • Onslought

They will make you suffer…