**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Which mystic to R2?

If these were your options, what would you rank up? I'm sitting on the catalysts to do it but I feel like my best options are all defenders. The game loves to give me mystic champs out of 7* crystals for some reason so I've ended up here... I know there are a lot of people that love wiccan but I haven't gotten on too well with him... I just find him to be too fragile. Chip damage really hurts him I find. Anyway. I'm curious on everyone's thoughts and maybe this'll help me find something about a champ that I missed and I can give them another shot.

Comments

• Options
    AecynAecyn Posts: 84
    Chavez is r3 and the rest are r1 to clarify.
  • Options
    JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,212 ★★★★
    I personally have Sasquatch as R2*, since he is good for both attack and defense, same with Dragon Man; probably most of the players will say either Wiccan or Diablo but I win a lot of times thanks to my options because people underestimate the damage they have as attackers
  • Options
    Prismane1269Prismane1269 Posts: 217
    Sasquatch easy
  • Options
    A_FungiA_Fungi Posts: 993 ★★★★
    I dont think you can go wrong with anyone in that top row

Maw is a great defender, and a very underrated attacker (I have an R2)
    I also think Mangog is a pretty solid attacker

I personally plan on taking sassy up to R2 next, people usually think he will go on defense... but I love him as an attacker
  • Options
    Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 1,309 ★★★★
    Probably sassy
  • Options
    Sassy was my top option and then I duped maw with the raids rewards today so it threw me for a bit of a loop. I didn't realize that mangog could be a decent attacker as well though.
  • Options
    ArmageddønArmageddøn Posts: 694 ★★★
    Sassy for both offense and defense (I have R2)

• Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,520 ★★★★★
    Diablo
  • Options
    Hort4Hort4 Posts: 502 ★★★
    Love Diablo and I don’t even run suicides. He would be even better if I did.
  • Options
    Kingering_KingKingering_King Posts: 488 ★★
    Sas
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,113 ★★★★

I wish mine looked like yours! I’d go Sasquatch or Wiccan if I had them. I’m also trying to figure out who I would take to R2 since I have the materials but I feel like I should really wait.
  • Options
    LeoZedLeoZed Posts: 653 ★★★
    Diablord
  • Options
    Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 877 ★★★
    Your next pull will be juggs....so just wait and r2 him lol
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,377 ★★★★★
    Wiccan, He is super fun to play
  • Options

Your next pull will be juggs....so just wait and r2 him lol

Haha, the way I've been pulling mystics, you might be right! I just pulled black cat from the calendar crystal so she's going up first. But after this thread I'm seeing a lot of love for sassy so I think that'll be my choice unless juggs comes up as you say! Haha.
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,922 ★★★★★
    Gotta say Sassy here. Or Maw. It's a coin flip for me between the 2.