**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Account recovery

Hey guys I deleted my account permanently. Is there any chance to recover it

Comments

• Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,984 ★★★★★
    What do you mean by deleting it permanently? Did you wrote in to request Kabam to delete it?
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 7,024 Guardian

• Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 19,010 Guardian

There's no way for a player to delete their account without asking customer support to do that. You probably did something else and just think you deleted it. It would be helpful to know explicitly what you did, not what you think you think.
  • Options
    captaincushcaptaincush Posts: 639 ★★★

• Options
    DUHveedDUHveed Posts: 353 ★★★
    From my experience in account deletion requests for my company I’m gonna say you are likely SOL. When we receive those requests at my work it cannot be undone and advise the customer a new account will need to be made. We still have access to the account in case products need to be refunded or replaced, but that information is essentially gone customer-facing.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,520 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

There's no way for a player to delete their account without asking customer support to do that. You probably did something else and just think you deleted it. It would be helpful to know explicitly what you did, not what you think you think.
    It certainly appears that we can delete our accounts. Whether they’re really deleted or still recoverable would be a question for Kabam I’d think.