**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

No change to Paragon BG store?

KoiBoy18KoiBoy18 Posts: 311 ★★★
From the announcement here:

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/361217/battlegrounds-season-16-meta-and-store-update

The new Valiant tier is great but was it intentional to have no change to the Paragon store?

Hopefully just a posting error but hope it gets reviewed

Comments

• Options
    Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 536 ★★★

Crcrcrc said:

I think the purpose is to tell paragons to get valiant

It would have been nice to throw us a bone lol
    I was hoping for a slight discount on sigs at least, maybe 360 —> 300 or 250. These prices are balanced for what paragon was 6-8 months ago I hoped for a slight tune up
    The shields should also be reduced because too much big rooster if you don't pay it's hot unfortunately
  • Options
    Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,919 ★★★★★

No, get Valiant if you want better rewards.

Completely ignorant.
    No, it's how the game works. Low-level Paragons have been getting the same rewards as high-end Paragons for years and Valiants since it came out.

If you want better rewards, just do the 6th paths of Necro like many others have instead of begging for them w/o putting in the work.
  • Options
    Savage123456789Savage123456789 Posts: 638 ★★★
    It’s just for one season guys, 8.4 coming in April, you’ll be valiant and enjoy the new store. You won’t wait for too long if you are late paragon player
  • Options
    Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,919 ★★★★★

@Ironman3000

I mean, I completely agree with your point and feel the same too, but there are 1000 better and respectful ways to express your opinion instead of saying "stop begging '.

Crying on the forums about not getting better rewards is begging. Sorry if that offends the people begging.
  • Options
    Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 934 ★★★★

Crcrcrc said:

I think the purpose is to tell paragons to get valiant

It would have been nice to throw us a bone lol
    I was hoping for a slight discount on sigs at least, maybe 360 —> 300 or 250. These prices are balanced for what paragon was 6-8 months ago I hoped for a slight tune up
    The shields should also be reduced because too much big rooster if you don't pay it's hot unfortunately
    A minor discount to basically everything would’ve been nice but oh well, just gotta wait for 8.4
  • Options
    N8buckeye08N8buckeye08 Posts: 50
    The one positive is that it might encourage the endgame players to get to Gladiator’s Circuit, making it a bit easier for Paragon and below in the Victory Track
  • Options
    bdawg923bdawg923 Posts: 754 ★★★★
    They should just have 2 tiers of rewards. One tier for the top title and one tier for the rest of us. That's certainly how it feels like it already is most of the time. It would simplify a lot of the logistics!
  • Options
    Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 536 ★★★
    Stop disagreeing with my comments please argue that I evolve there
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    The only reason I even attempt the Circuit is for the emote lol
  • Options
    Mrt9810Mrt9810 Posts: 31

Completely ignorant.
    No, it's how the game works. Low-level Paragons have been getting the same rewards as high-end Paragons for years and Valiants since it came out.

If you want better rewards, just do the 6th paths of Necro like many others have instead of begging for them w/o putting in the work.
    I think what this guy is saying is BG shouldn't be played by paragon or below. Instead they should focus on getting Valiant. Because BG doesn't offer r3 materials people should focus on other game modes and leave valiants to their own game mode.
  • Options
    SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    edited February 27

Completely ignorant.
    can u elaborate cuz im genuinely curious.
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    edited February 27
    Genuinely curious as to what exactly Paragon players who are screaming for an update to the bg's store expect besides lower prices, which is what Valiant got?

So are Paragon players expecting the same prices as players who made the push to Valiant? Or am I missing something?

Edit* It seems I did in fact miss something.
    All they did was add a Valiant store with cheaper prices?
    Or did paragon get some of their prices dropped as well?

• Options
    ArmageddønArmageddøn Posts: 634 ★★★

Mrt9810 said:

Completely ignorant.

I think what this guy is saying is BG shouldn't be played by paragon or below. Instead they should focus on getting Valiant. Because BG doesn't offer r3 materials people should focus on other game modes and leave valiants to their own game mode.
    The ONLY game mode that offer r3 is Necro, that's it there is nothing else.

If every single person in Kabam can come and tell me right now they've done necro, it's not that hard, time consuming or unit heavy then I will quit the game an retire because clearly I'm doing something wrong.

I'd understand if there was more ways but there just isn't and necro is more time consuming and required more itmes/units than anything else in game hence why minimal players are Valiant.

This just screams go f**k yourself to every Paragon player who hasn't got the time to do necro thanks to real life or didn't want/couldn't afford to spend excess of £1000 in that one sale they did
    Relax 8.4 is around the corner, noone is forcing you to explore necropolis. I think the store isn't changed as it's still good for new paragon players and they want the late paragon players to push to Valiant. If they don't do this, players will be lazy to do 8.4 or even necro completion and they have stated it many times they want players to keep progressing not stall, it won't be good for the game in the long run.