**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Really

This combination is impossible. This is the worst node combination I’ve ever seen. I have spent over 1000 units on this fight. Super frustrating. I got this far and you’re gonna give me nodes like this shame on you

Comments

• Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,995 ★★★★★
    What's the issue here? This is far from impossible. Did you read the nodes before moving in the room?
  • Options
    StertslStertsl Posts: 76
    He's talking probably about power snack. He can't trigger immortality. Mate you're valiant you don't need it
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,201 ★★★★★
    Stertsl said:

He's talking probably about power snack. He can't trigger immortality. Mate you're valiant you don't need it

Even then power snacks is one a timer’s so just need to play around it but yea the node combination not bad
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,035 ★★★★★
    Yeah, there’s nothing about this node combination that presents a huge problem. And all the non-damaging debuffs from IW honestly means you should be leaving this fight with more health than you went in with.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,338 ★★★★★

No ☹️
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,348 ★★★★
    Please. I've had literal impossible node combinations. This is nothing, it's a straight forward fight if nothing else.
  • Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,462 ★★★
    I've gotten much worse and I'm tb stop complaining I could do that easy what is the difficulty?
  • Options
    Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 849 ★★★★

I've gotten much worse and I'm tb stop complaining I could do that easy what is the difficulty?

Come on now.

“I could do that easy”

Dudes on zone 23 of sector 6. You were begging for a carry in the first few zones of sector 6 because “you can’t do it yourself”.
  • Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,453 ★★★★
    I legitimately don't understand why this is causing so much issue. Maybe it's differnet in the fight itself but on the surface I see no issue - obviously power snack means you cannot rely on immortality, but other than that you should just be bouncing between the protection and prowess factors
  • Options
    SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★

brodie had that node comp on sector 2 room 4 boss😭
  • Options
    Zeke_the_XbotZeke_the_Xbot Posts: 329 ★★
    you have 16K units just unit man it
  • Options
    FinalfurykFinalfuryk Posts: 173 ★★
    Its tricky certainly but I'd dex to take the power snack then hit then take a hit for the immortality assuming you're just reviving rather then healing up. Could be worse though, it can always be worse. For example, you could have a much worse boss then IW.