**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Thoughts on Primordial Dust Piggy Bank?

jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,039 ★★★
$10 for 40 dust, or better said as $50 for a full ascensions and a bunch of T6 ISO.

Is anyone buying all of these, or a couple to get you over the hump?

Seems like a decent deal given the web store wants $40 per 25 dust, limit of 2 weekly. But, having this offers leads me to believe dust might be accrued easier in the coming future, or probable Spring Cleaning offers will include enough dust for an ascension along with a bunch of other stuff for that same $50 price tag.

Thoughts, comments, concerns?

Comments

• Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,683 Guardian
    I don't really have a good reason to buy them, I'd rather grab the new webstore valiant dailies since those are better value for my money.
  • Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,462 ★★★
    I'm ftp so its a no from me
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,201 ★★★★★
    Pikolu said:

I don't really have a good reason to buy them, I'd rather grab the new webstore valiant dailies since those are better value for my money.

How so personally se very bad for what really in them
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,222 ★★★★★
    Disposable income? If yes, Why not.
    Just 50 bucks
    $50 worths different for different people.
    Only you can decide it's worth.
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,683 Guardian
    Gamer said:

Pikolu said:

1 ascension is worth less to me than 2 t6cc of my choice amongst the other things I can get for $50. You can get 170% t6cc every $35 you spend and can test your luck with the paragon mythic crystals to see if you get a 7* from them lol.
  • Options
    JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 831 ★★★★
    I don’t even have enough r5s for the dust we've getting. I’ve been ascending r4s, less dust more r5 mats or gems lol
  • Options
    LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,166 ★★★★
    Store alternative VS 🐖...

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,201 ★★★★★
    Pikolu said:

Gamer said:

Pikolu said:

1 ascension is worth less to me than 2 t6cc of my choice amongst the other things I can get for $50. You can get 170% t6cc every $35 you spend and can test your luck with the paragon mythic crystals to see if you get a 7* from them lol.
    Personal those 50 bucks would give me more one 4july most likely but I can se what u men just I be saving for those big deals
  • Options
    SmasherM86SmasherM86 Posts: 67
    50$ is the price of a newly released game on Steam, and you can really get good games for that price...
  • Options
    DemonicStalkerDemonicStalker Posts: 303 ★★
    never will i buy primodial dust... unless it's a 7* dust
  • Options
    altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    I never like any Piggy Bank event - a distracting pop up notification occurs after I finish a fight, making me think I completed an objective. So I go to my objectives, see that there is no rewards to claim, then realize it is a Piggy Bank event.

I never buy Piggy Banks, so I wish there was a way to disable to popup notifications for these.