Options

Magic Heist

Had contact the support but they could not help me, i have not the daily special missions in game, could anybody help me please i would like to play it too..

Comments

• Options
    BrianVHBrianVH Posts: 14
    I have start the game new, i have installation it new, sorry for me english im not a native speaker but on the picture u will see what i mean, thank u really much everybody, the support told me, i should not look into special, i should look im special daily xD but i have no special daily xD thank u again summoners and kabam support
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,842 ★★★★★
    You gotta scroll to the right at the top
  • Options
    There is not more on the right,

I translate u what there is,

The first is: Special
    The Second: Battlegrounds
    The Third: Daily
    The Fourth: Weekly
    The fifth: Carinas Challenges

And after Carina Challenges there should be
    Daily Special

But there is it not
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,842 ★★★★★
    I promise you it is there. You have to scroll across the top where the categories are.
  • Options
    Thank u Butthers i have tried to scroll it, i can not move anything, everything you see on my screenshot is everything i have, i cannot scroll, but thanks for your help
  • Options
    JimajohnJimajohn Posts: 98
    edited February 28
    {Comment deleted}
    Just ignore
  • Options
    oh okay maybe a bigger problem but I haven't heard of a problem with it from anyone except me and now you jimajohn
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,894 ★★★★★
    Can this screenshot help you in your ticket?

• Options
    No but thank you very much winterthur

I play the game since 2016 i know where to look, it is not there i have contact the support but they only ask me, about the date and time i found out i do not have the daily special or wich mobilephone i use.. thinks like that 😅
    I hope they will help me or the kabam people see my problem here, its difficult for me to text with them when i only can talk school english^^
  • Options
    Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,331 ★★★★★
    BrianVH said:

No but thank you very much winterthur

I play the game since 2016 i know where to look, it is not there i have contact the support but they only ask me, about the date and time i found out i do not have the daily special or wich mobilephone i use.. thinks like that 😅
    I hope they will help me or the kabam people see my problem here, its difficult for me to text with them when i only can talk school english^^

I think @winterthur was saying you can send this screenshot and your screenshot to support to show that you don’t have the tab or the objective. That way they know what the problem is and fix it for you.
  • Options
    Drago_von_DragoDrago_von_Drago Posts: 781 ★★★★
    Did you already complete it and claim it for today? I don’t have the tab anymore but I completed mine earlier today.

Do you have any points in the Magic Heist solo event?
  • Options
    @Graves_3 oh okay thats the problem with my english skills ^^

The support have understand that i cannot see it or have it..
    But there last Mail to me was the standard question,

Which time an date do you have the problem etc
    They tell me not how they will fix the problem only question which phone i use ^^

Thank you Graves for your explaining to me 👍
  • Options
    @Drago_von_Drago I looked directly but unfortunately that's not the solution, thank you
  • Options

You can see @Drago_von_Drago ^^
  • Options
    I can see the Special Daily tab on Uncollected prior to calendar reset.
    Now it is no longer visible.
  • Options
    Kurtyindamix1Kurtyindamix1 Posts: 2
    Missing mine too. There is no scrolling to the right of the objectives tab so I assume it’s another bug for several accounts… great, more potentially lost high rewards.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,258 ★★★★★
    Mine is no longer visible, I completed them already. Not sure if it disappeared when I claimed or after.
  • Options

Mine is no longer visible, I completed them already. Not sure if it disappeared when I claimed or after.

Should have gone missing after the calendar reset time.
  • Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,229 ★★★★★
    Mine was also missing yesterday. I kept restarting and nothing. Then all of the sudden the tab spawned in and I could do them. Curious. Even tho you don't have the objectives. Does doing them anyway reward it to you?
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,711 ★★★★
    Same issue here. I'm only TB, so there's only one objective for me. I've completed that, and the tab has just disappeared. Not sure if it's an intended feature or not
  • Options
    Though we will be unable to provide updates for this investigation in this ticket, you can look to the forums, in-game mail, and update notes for possible announcements regarding a confirmed or fixed issue. Because such a possible issue would be affecting the community at large, any potential compensation would be given to all affected players via in-game methods.

Thats i get in my mail today, like we all now from the past, they will nlthing so about it because im alone 😅
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike maybe you could look about this problem, i really dont wanna miss the new rewards thanks.
  • Options
    Cure2024Cure2024 Posts: 122 ★★
    edited February 29
    That's strange, when I completed my 2 objectives and claimed them there was a timer for next mission to appear. Now the whole tab is gone and I can't see the countdown.

I hope it will reappear when timer reset but that's not how it works with BG or other objectives with timer. Usually when you are done with objective, there is always empty tab with countdown for next objectives
  • Options
    Kurtyindamix1Kurtyindamix1 Posts: 2
    Mine was never there to begin with unfortunately, I checked absolutely everywhere from the moment the content was released and I didn’t have a single new tab except the “sand and steel crystal shards”. I have 9 different 7 star champions currently, and I’m paragon so I done arena using 6 different 7 star champs but still nothing
  • Options
    Itins2Itins2 Posts: 2
    I am having same
    Problem
  • Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,517 ★★★
    Mine is gone too
  • Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,517 ★★★
    Ngl I need to do it every day, the r3 to 4 gem will get me paragon. Because I was so sure I'd be able to get paragon through it I didnt get any rank up mats this week of side quest, nor did I use any of my raid week glory on rank up mats. Will be bummed if I don't get the gem
  • Options
    In hate it so much play this game since 2016 and there are not helping or anything like this thats sad, I hate it, no matter where you've been a customer for a long time or how you've been playing here since 2016, you at least get some help, here you're always fobbed off with empty phrases, the first time that it affects me personally. Sure, now you could say that's all for now... Like everyone else, I've been tolerating the other countless bugs for a very long time. It's really a disgrace My tolerance ends at some point As a long-time player, that's really offensive. In general, something like that is offensive. No suggestion for a solution or anything.. sad