**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

The Worst 7* In the Basic Pool

Comments

• Options
    G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★

Polygon said:

Polygon said:

Polygon said:

Vtd from basic, Jabari from Titan

The disagree spammers are out in full force again
    Jabari is really not that bad lol they're disagreeing cause you're wrong. You may not like the champ but compared to actual garbage like Thing and Gladiator pffft not even close. Jabari can finish a ton of BGs matches after a single sp2, her damage is nuts.
    Lol no. For someone at my level and most Valiant, Jabaris only use is the Fintech challenge and a Hazard Shift option if you desperately need one in war.

Gladiator is getting buffed. Thing will be a great future champion. Do you know how many wins I got in BGs with my 6*.

I would personally trade my 2 Jabari pulls for 1 gladiator and 1 thing
    As for Thing, when exactly do you expect people to get him to sig 200? 2028? 😂
    The Saga Sig stones can be used on him, so if you awaken him once, there’s already 10 more sigs in the current Magic Heist Event… 😂
  • Options
    IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,271 ★★★★
    Polygon said:

Polygon said:

Polygon said:

Polygon said:

Jabari is really not that bad lol they're disagreeing cause you're wrong. You may not like the champ but compared to actual garbage like Thing and Gladiator pffft not even close. Jabari can finish a ton of BGs matches after a single sp2, her damage is nuts.
    Lol no. For someone at my level and most Valiant, Jabaris only use is the Fintech challenge and a Hazard Shift option if you desperately need one in war.

Gladiator is getting buffed. Thing will be a great future champion. Do you know how many wins I got in BGs with my 6*.

There are a lot of strong champs in the game that never get used because they're not meta relevant, doesn't automatically mean they're bad.

We don't even know how good the buff will be, right now he's terrible that's all we know.

I think it's just the fact that you pulled her twice tbh, she's really not as bad as you think. She's not top 10 but she's decent nonetheless, calling her the worst in the Titan is objectively incorrect.
    Thing could still be usable at like sig 80-100 though. Plus the sig isnt the only annoying thing about his kit. The unstoppable/tankiness/and general annoyance if his AI doesnt play into you while managing rock stacks.

Trust me i know it doesn’t seem like a good pull right now, but the difference is its only for now, whereas Jabari will always be an underperforming champ.

Yeahhh no. I saw r2 jabari do some amazing things this aw season, the damage is real. She ends bg matches in less than a minute with just a sp2 if they bleed.

About thing: the only difficult thing is his rock stacks. Manage that and he's just a tanky champ with nothing special. Objectively, you can't put jabari below thing just because you don't like her.
  • Options
    Milan1405Milan1405 Posts: 952 ★★★★
    DrZola said:

Milan1405 said:

Big disagree. He can be actually really, really good under certain conditions and in certain scenarios.

Imo and from my own roster, Hawkeye is way worst. Barely usable even in arenas.

L take. Hawkeye is awesome, very good for karatemike carina challenge
    Hawkeye is a synergy keystone. There are at last count 28 different synergies involving him, and some are quite useful.

One example is his synergy with Nick, which gives Hawkeye poison immunity from non-mutant champs. I routinely use this for the Skill lane in EQ when there’s an Abom or iBom on a lane. His admantium arrows synergy with WeaponX removes all rock stacks with arrow strikes. He’s also got a couple of nice synergies with Herc and Tigra.

A lot of his synergies are with useful champs. He’s a great axis around which to build a team.

So…not the worst in my opinion. Not even close.

Dr. Zola
    100% doc. I love Hawkeye - even took him into abyss for testing and he performed excellently. Shame he does require so many synergies tho. Like imagine if he could have the tigra/wiccan synergy in his kit and covert his bleeds to poisons or ruptures if opponent was immune. It's a shame he doesn't have any defensive value otherwise he would be a sure candidate for my next skill R2.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,740 ★★★★★
    Milan1405 said:

DrZola said:

Milan1405 said:

Big disagree. He can be actually really, really good under certain conditions and in certain scenarios.

Hawkeye is a synergy keystone. There are at last count 28 different synergies involving him, and some are quite useful.

One example is his synergy with Nick, which gives Hawkeye poison immunity from non-mutant champs. I routinely use this for the Skill lane in EQ when there’s an Abom or iBom on a lane. His admantium arrows synergy with WeaponX removes all rock stacks with arrow strikes. He’s also got a couple of nice synergies with Herc and Tigra.

A lot of his synergies are with useful champs. He’s a great axis around which to build a team.

Dr. Zola
    100% doc. I love Hawkeye - even took him into abyss for testing and he performed excellently. Shame he does require so many synergies tho. Like imagine if he could have the tigra/wiccan synergy in his kit and covert his bleeds to poisons or ruptures if opponent was immune. It's a shame he doesn't have any defensive value otherwise he would be a sure candidate for my next skill R2.
    Yep! I think they could give him a feature like WS where he’s able to hold block and change his arrow debuffs. Would be a nice feature as well to have him convert debuffs to passives if he stacks a certain number of them (like Nick or something like Punisher with Open Wounds).

He doesn’t need that much.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    Milan1405Milan1405 Posts: 952 ★★★★
    DrZola said:

Milan1405 said:

DrZola said:

Milan1405 said:

Dr. Zola
    Yep! I think they could give him a feature like WS where he’s able to hold block and change his arrow debuffs. Would be a nice feature as well to have him convert debuffs to passives if he stacks a certain number of them (like Nick or something like Punisher with Open Wounds).

He doesn’t need that much.

Dr. Zola
    Yes that's a great idea. They should have you on the buff program instead. Or even a prefight to select which arrow debuff to use kind of like scorpion. Also would really like it if his immunity synergies could be incorporated into his base kit, but I guess that would be asking too much lol.
  • Options
    TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,816 ★★★★★

Go down you vtd haters, Yes he terrible, but atleast he is a monster in incursions.

Tell me one place where ironman infinity war exhibits superiority? Nowhere.

Also if we talk pure offensive, sauron and imiw both are worse than VTD.

The incursion nodes gives any and every champ you use, a buff. So every champ is a monster in incursions 😂
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,740 ★★★★★
    Me on the buff program 😂

It would be Doc Strange, Iron Fist, OGDD, OGCap, Dorm and OGCM day one. Pretty sure that won’t happen!

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,985 ★★★★★

Polygon said:

Polygon said:

Polygon said:

Polygon said:

There are a lot of strong champs in the game that never get used because they're not meta relevant, doesn't automatically mean they're bad.

We don't even know how good the buff will be, right now he's terrible that's all we know.

I think it's just the fact that you pulled her twice tbh, she's really not as bad as you think. She's not top 10 but she's decent nonetheless, calling her the worst in the Titan is objectively incorrect.
    Thing could still be usable at like sig 80-100 though. Plus the sig isnt the only annoying thing about his kit. The unstoppable/tankiness/and general annoyance if his AI doesnt play into you while managing rock stacks.

Trust me i know it doesn’t seem like a good pull right now, but the difference is its only for now, whereas Jabari will always be an underperforming champ.

Yeahhh no. I saw r2 jabari do some amazing things this aw season, the damage is real. She ends bg matches in less than a minute with just a sp2 if they bleed.

About thing: the only difficult thing is his rock stacks. Manage that and he's just a tanky champ with nothing special. Objectively, you can't put jabari below thing just because you don't like her.
    60s for a r2 isn’t that fast though, theres 6 stars that finish fights in 40ish seconds. If i took a champ to rank 2 for offensive purposes and they couldn’t finish a BGs in sub 60s id be dissappointed. My black cat can finish some fights in near 30s. Mantis is also a nuke . Shang not only could do those fights you mentioned in much faster time than Jabari, but he also has cleanse. Hell, even Moondragon would probably finish fights faster than Jabari.
  • Options
    JMC2007JRJMC2007JR Posts: 50
    You're crazy saying VTD and IMIW are bad. No one has mentioned spider man. He's horrible and he kinda needs that awakened ability. I'd take VTD and IMIW any day.
  • Options
    Wong_99Wong_99 Posts: 604 ★★★

Bruh I'm at 8400 7vstar shards, if my second 7 star is vtd ima bug, pls anyone except venom the d, frost and stryfe. I get frost and stryfe are good but I just don't like them... what's that? Don't lie? Ok I wish they were never added to the pool, if not, in the game

You deserve them after pulling a shang chi

Go down you vtd haters, Yes he terrible, but atleast he is a monster in incursions.

Go kill rol winter soldier with those three and you'll see why VtD is garbage compared to those two lol. Incursions don't count cause some buffs make some champs ridiculously strong, this however doesn't mean their kits are strong, VtD is ten times worse than IW Iron Man or Sauron.
    I'm not denying vtd is worse.
    But if you don't have hercules or high sig angela, Vtd is a great and fun champ for incursions. Sauron is useful for defense. What role does imiw provide? Atleast having a vtd means you have a incursions champ. He is terrible and cryworthy pull, but not the worst in the basic pool imo.
    IW Iron Man is a guaranteed timeout in BGs if they don't have a strong autoblock counter, and he's tanky. He can be even nastier than Sauron on defense if you know how to draft and strategize properly.
    VtD is virtually useless for anything that isn't Incursions, would you prioritize Incursions over BGs? I wouldn't, therefore VtD worse cause he has zero uses for me hence he's still sitting at level 11 in my roster lol.
    Since I don't have any valid counter argument, I'm going to play it dirty.

Can imiw or Sauron do a path in necropolis all by themselves? Vtd can!
    https://www.youtube.com/live/jCu45FBm60w?feature=shared
    Yeah, in over 200 revives
  • Options
    o_oo_o Posts: 834 ★★★★
    JMC2007JR said:

You're crazy saying VTD and IMIW are bad. No one has mentioned spider man. He's horrible and he kinda needs that awakened ability. I'd take VTD and IMIW any day.

Dude hasn't a clue how Spidey works. Honestly this may go down as the silliest thing anyone says on the forums today
  • Options
    Imiw is slept on as a defender
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,189 ★★★★★
    Polygon said:

Polygon said:

Polygon said:

As somebody who is at least at your level, I’m gonna strongly disagree with you. My r2 Jabari gets used regularly, and she’s a phenomenal champ. I used her all throughout the last two AW seasons, her damage output and cleanse utility are just too good.

I’ve said it to you before that the dupe is rough. In my opinion, she doesn’t really benefit enough from it to feel good about those silver stars. But, as has already been pointed out to you here and in many, many other places, she’s still a good champ and if you’d just stop wanting to be mad about pulling her, you might actually realize that.
  • Options

Polygon said:

Polygon said:

They're still sore from getting a champ they don't know how to use 😂
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 4,039 ★★★★★

Bruh I'm at 8400 7vstar shards, if my second 7 star is vtd ima bug, pls anyone except venom the d, frost and stryfe. I get frost and stryfe are good but I just don't like them... what's that? Don't lie? Ok I wish they were never added to the pool, if not, in the game

You deserve them after pulling a shang chi

Go kill rol winter soldier with those three and you'll see why VtD is garbage compared to those two lol. Incursions don't count cause some buffs make some champs ridiculously strong, this however doesn't mean their kits are strong, VtD is ten times worse than IW Iron Man or Sauron.
    I'm not denying vtd is worse.
    But if you don't have hercules or high sig angela, Vtd is a great and fun champ for incursions. Sauron is useful for defense. What role does imiw provide? Atleast having a vtd means you have a incursions champ. He is terrible and cryworthy pull, but not the worst in the basic pool imo.
    IW Iron Man is a guaranteed timeout in BGs if they don't have a strong autoblock counter, and he's tanky. He can be even nastier than Sauron on defense if you know how to draft and strategize properly.
    VtD is virtually useless for anything that isn't Incursions, would you prioritize Incursions over BGs? I wouldn't, therefore VtD worse cause he has zero uses for me hence he's still sitting at level 11 in my roster lol.
    Since I don't have any valid counter argument, I'm going to play it dirty.

Can imiw or Sauron do a path in necropolis all by themselves? Vtd can!
    https://www.youtube.com/live/jCu45FBm60w?feature=shared
    How many revives? 200? Yeah no, not a valid argument 😂
  • Options

Polygon said:

Polygon said:

Crazy how you made a thread where almost everyone that pulled her on it told you they weren’t happy to pull her, now you’re making an assumption that because one isn’t happy with the pull they got that they don’t know how to use her? Let me see you explore all of Necro and Carinas just to get both her and her dupe and still pretend like she’s anywhere close to being a top 10 skill champ
  • Options
    Polygon said:

Polygon said:

Polygon said:

Crazy how you made a thread where almost everyone that pulled her on it told you they weren’t happy to pull her, now you’re making an assumption that because one isn’t happy with the pull they got that they don’t know how to use her? Let me see you explore all of Necro and Carinas just to get both her and her dupe and still pretend like she’s anywhere close to being a top 10 skill champ
    Nobody's saying she's top 10, they're just telling you she's not the worst which is objectively correct.
  • Options
    IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,271 ★★★★
    Polygon said:

Polygon said:

Polygon said:

Polygon said:

Polygon said:

60s for a r2 isn’t that fast though, theres 6 stars that finish fights in 40ish seconds. If i took a champ to rank 2 for offensive purposes and they couldn’t finish a BGs in sub 60s id be dissappointed. My black cat can finish some fights in near 30s. Mantis is also a nuke . Shang not only could do those fights you mentioned in much faster time than Jabari, but he also has cleanse. Hell, even Moondragon would probably finish fights faster than Jabari.
    Thats why I said LESS than a minute. Most fights will be around 40ish seconds. Also just because other champs are better doesn't mean she's not good.
  • Options

Polygon said:

Polygon said:

Polygon said:

Nobody's saying she's top 10, they're just telling you she's not the worst which is objectively correct.
    I dont think shes bad per say, but the Titan crystal is the most rare crystal in the game and to pull her from there after putting countless preprep and time in Necro. It would be different if it was from a basic pool. @captain_rogers explained this well

Fyi your video is showing her best matchup, show an actual matchup outside of class advantage like Rintrah, Hulkling, Fury, IMIW, Sasquatch, Korg, or Fury all of which I can take with 47k minimum and some 50k+ with Black Cat.

Even rocket raccoon can do a fight fast, doesnt necessarily mean everyone is gonna run her. What matters is how many matchups do they work in where they can get a good score
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,189 ★★★★★
    Polygon said:

Polygon said:

Polygon said:

Polygon said:

I dont think shes bad per say, but the Titan crystal is the most rare crystal in the game and to pull her from there after putting countless preprep and time in Necro. It would be different if it was from a basic pool. @captain_rogers explained this well

Fyi your video is showing her best matchup, show an actual matchup outside of class advantage like Rintrah, Hulkling, Fury, IMIW, Sasquatch, Korg, or Fury all of which I can take with 47k minimum and some 50k+ with Black Cat.

Even rocket raccoon can do a fight fast, doesnt necessarily mean everyone is gonna run her. What matters is how many matchups do they work in where they can get a good score
    1) Jessica Jones doesn’t have anything in her kit that ramps Jabari, so it’s not her best matchup. Jabari does shut down JJ though, making her one of the best counters to an otherwise extremely tricky defender.

2) You say not to look at Jabari’s best matchups, then compare her to Black Cat’s best matchups. Of course Black Cat will do better in those fights, those are champions with defensive abilities that Black Cat’s sabotage feeds on.

3) Jabari’s best matchups are defenders who place debuffs on her like Abom/iBom, Ant Man, Anti-Venom, etc. because they ramp her up to her hunt faster. Her and Black Cat have some overlap in this regard, but each have their own matchups they excel at compared to the other.
  • Options
    Polygon said:

Polygon said:

Polygon said:

Polygon said:

Again, nobody in this thread is saying she's top 10, there are a lot of matchups she can't do too well and you named few. What we're saying is that she's not the worst in the Titan regardless of how many times you pulled her, she's not crazy good, she's not insane but she's decent. I understand the awakening was frustrating and I'd be extremely annoyed too but that doesn't change the fact that she's not the worst.
  • Options

Polygon said:

Polygon said:

Polygon said:

The Saga Sig stones can be used on him, so if you awaken him once, there’s already 10 more sigs in the current Magic Heist Event… 😂
    Thanks for giving me a little bit of hope... 🤣
  • Options
    Polygon said:

Polygon said:

Polygon said:

No. What's crazy is how you're STILL crying about pulling an unwanted champ from the Titan crystal. And many who got her weren't happy because they wanted somebody else, NOT because they didn't feel like she's a good champ. Unlike you. You keep complaining and crying, crying and complaining about her, even on a post that wasn't about that. And based on many of the comments here and in other places, majority of players actually like Jabari Panther lol.

Stop crying and get over it.