**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Valentine's Calendar - "Missed" Days [official comms, under investigation]

124»

Comments

• Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,551 ★★★★★
    Krish121 said:

@Kabam Jax any update on the calendar missing rewards I did not see the valentine calendar at all as it’s been a while since I logged on in the game will we still be getting the rewards

Same question. I have a mini that was locked out of the first ten days of the V-Day calendar when it began. No sign of anything to correct that as yet—do we need to send in a ticket?

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

Krish121 said:

@Kabam Jax any update on the calendar missing rewards I did not see the valentine calendar at all as it’s been a while since I logged on in the game will we still be getting the rewards

Same question. I have a mini that was locked out of the first ten days of the V-Day calendar when it began. No sign of anything to correct that as yet—do we need to send in a ticket?

Dr. Zola
    I probably would in case there’s something they can do
  • Options
    Blaker78Blaker78 Posts: 133
    I have 2 accounts that had days skipped I couldnt claim for. Nothing has come in since the calendar ended. Are we still going to get the days we didnt have the option to claim?
  • Options
    BabyGrootBabyGroot Posts: 68
    I'm a valiant account and didn't get the last crystal. I haven't missed a day from the game in months. I made a ticket and they directed me to check the forums.
  • Options
    MadbonėMadbonė Posts: 14
    They said they would compensate those affected. Don’t know the timeline though and I’m still waiting on my second account as well.
  • Options
    23472347 Posts: 18
    same here , support directed me to forums , the event is over , nothing. still wait
  • Options
    edited March 4
    2347 said:

same here , support directed me to forums , the event is over , nothing. still wait

Is this still being worked on? I submitted a ticket for one of my minis today, and I have other mates who also missed. Unless I missed it, this was supposed to be rectified after calendar conclusion. Which has happened.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    BabyGrootBabyGroot Posts: 68
    @Kabam Miike Hey, any update on this? We haven't heard anything in almost 3 weeks.
  • Options
    AdevatiAdevati Posts: 437 ★★★
    Still nothing on my accounts either. Sent a support ticket as a desperation answer since it has been radio silence on this issue.

Three weeks seems like a more than fair timeline to fix. Excessively long for any update or acknowledgment.
  • Options
    One mini got a make up email with missing calendar items, one did not.

Is this still going out or is there still an issue with receiving Valentine’s calendar items?

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    Kabam Jax said:

For those experiencing missed days, this issue will be resolved after the conclusion of the calendar.

There isn't a way for us to fix this while the calendar is still live. Therefore, once the calendar concludes, we will be send the missing items to impacted accounts.

You do not need to send a support ticket, we will use the power of data.

Thank you for your patience.

Still no resolution for one of my minis.

Do I now need to file a ticket? The mini started on Day 9, with the first 8 days shown as missed.

Is this still going out? Or is this considered “resolved”?

Dr. Zola