**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

NC Runestone Thoughts

AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
edited March 1 in General Discussion
Following are the sources to obtain all NC runestones as per today's livestream. Need 120 for guaranteed 7* NC. Though it does say subject to change.

Apart from these there might be offers.

My thoughts:
10 from arena is easy, 30 from store would be fine, 30 from paragauntlet should be fine as well, 3 back to back season GCs feels a bit forced amid current less participants but doable, hopefully metas are bearable. Last but not the least incursions, now I can't do incursions without herc but let's see how it goes, if it's in zone 25, i will check the offers. So mostly incursions and BGs should be pain point.

Comments

• Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    Ashacekar said:

Since the Incursions challenge is essentially the last place to grab the remaining ones from, I assume it will be behind the new Sector 7. Will probably be aimed at being anti-Herc/Aegon. Might be a good place to test the Everest potential of Serpent.

Wonder what are the odds of winning the waffle to get the Serpent. I do have a meme in mind if i win one.

But i will get a mighty 3* serpent from amazon prime rewards, will see if it helps.
    I pulled 6* Onslaught from one of those Amazon Prime things. Shortly after I’d just purchased the pre-release bundle 😑
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,781 ★★★★★

Feels more like the objectives for the next deathless champ.

Except it's way worse
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    you had me until Incursions. BG i can MAYBE deal with the numbing grind but Incursions. no thanks.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,946 ★★★★★
    I don't know why people are complaining about bgs. I mean, if you are paragon, just save up your tokens until you become Valiant. Bgs require grinding, but matchmaking is way better than earlier seasons. How else they are supposed to provide some sort of challenge to the runestone acquisition method? I hate that incursions part tbh. Unless someone is willing to carry me, I don't see myself getting a 7* NC.
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    edited March 4
    Hi all Petyrs, FYI, seems starting today they are giving NC runestones in offers. For paragons it's 4 per day and for valiants it's 5 per day.
    Each progression daily offer has one runestone.

This is yet to be announced but this is something i saw just now.

• Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,029 ★★★★★
    Ashacekar said:

Hi all Petyrs, FYI, seems starting today they are giving NC runestones in offers. For paragons it's 4 per day and for valiants it's 5 per day.
    Each progression daily offer has one runestone.

This is yet to be announced but this is something i saw just now.

Also worth noting that these also appear to be present on the webstore. Unless you’re targeting a specific class, the webstore is definitely the better offer.
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    ZsirhcZ said:

Each season of BG that you fail to reach the milestone will cost $50 in the store to get your 10 missing stones. Which is egregious to say the least.

$25 for Valiant.
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,029 ★★★★★
    ZsirhcZ said:

Each season of BG that you fail to reach the milestone will cost $50 in the store to get your 10 missing stones. Which is egregious to say the least.

Once you make it to GC the first time though, you’ll at least have a shorter climb (assuming you hadn’t made GC in the previous season). I agree it’s not a thrilling proposition, just looking to soften the blow
  • Options
    Viper198787Viper198787 Posts: 461 ★★★
    I don’t mind the grind for BGs personally, although I completely understand why others would hate it. Vibranium especially is tedious where you need 5 medals and they took away the 1 win = 2 medals feature.

For me the sticking point is incursions. The randomness of nodes & defenders create real roadblocks. And I was never one who used Herc, I like using Angela and Vox, neither of which I’ll be able to use due to the new tags. Add on the fact they’re creating a new sector 7 which can only mean it’ll be harder and that one is going to be a major headache to complete. Hopefully it’s only zone 10 or 15 and not 25 to get it.