**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Defnder ai constant resist of heavys ??

2»

Comments

• Options
    QueenMcocQueenMcoc Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    This is only my experience...I saw so many discussions..but now I am facing continuously this problem... maybe I'm little less skilled player.
    My Experience 😭👇

Sometimes the Ai Champ play defensively.
    *They Holds special attacks.
    And when I intercept they use continuous heavy.
    When I Dex , they came quickly near to me and spam heavy.
    I already stopped attack because they reached Sp2 and little to Sp3.
    When I failed Dex after so many Dex, their 1 hit me and filled Sp3 and then my Champs ⚰️💀🥀.
    Sometimes when entering fight they use heavy and hardly makes my Champs 20% health with their heavy critical damge 😭.
    When I'm try to intercept... while they holding special attacks...they use special attacks.
    And the block penetration of defence Champs is😱
  • Options
    obsidimanobsidiman Posts: 871 ★★★

So defender ai has studdenly put on stand your ground mastery buy its self i dont think so

The A.I. is becoming self aware. The evidence is clear.
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,177 ★★★★★
  • Options
    WholyBatmanWholyBatman Posts: 4

I wouod gladly show prove if i took the screenshot which i didnt hence why i said go try it yourself otherwise it would be up here for everyone to see

Generally in cases like this, it is YOU that needs to go back, reproduce and take a screen recording. At the very least, go back to the quest, click on the node(defender) and take a screenshot. Come back here, post it and tell us what champ you're trying to use against the defender in question. This doesn't have to cost you any energy - you can preview the quest.

Remember that these quests have been played millions of times throughout the game's history. I am sure there is an explanation for whatever you're experiencing and as long as you provide the data, the people can help you out.
  • Options
    JollyHawkJollyHawk Posts: 598 ★★★
    Deacon said:
    I can't tell from the video, where did the fight take place?
  • Options

I wouod gladly show prove if i took the screenshot which i didnt hence why i said go try it yourself otherwise it would be up here for everyone to see

Why would the burden be on us to replicate your issues? And while we're at it, why do you make an absurd assumption that if you are experiencing an issue, everyone else must be as well?

@Charliejiggens this is why I am "always negative" (as you've stated) when it comes to your posts. Step number 1... if you're having issues, post some proof. With as much and as often as you complain, it's difficult to not assume you're the boy who cried wolf. Step number 2... get down from your ivory tower and off your high horse and stop assuming that if it's one way for you then it's the same for everyone. Hate to burst your bubble here, but it's just not. Yes, some might experience the same issues you do, but that doesn't mean everybody does and that makes you a voice of the people. Step number 3... submit tickets to support. If you're having issues, record them and submit them.
    Step number 4... if the game is so horrible, stop playing and find something else productive to do.
  • Options
    JollyHawk said:

Deacon said:
    It was just a duel to show that even duels this resist heavy thing definitely happens.
  • Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,818 ★★★★
    Deacon said:

JollyHawk said:

Deacon said:
    It was just a duel to show that even duels this resist heavy thing definitely happens.
    Duels, AW, and BGs are where you'd EXPECT it to happen because chances are the opponent has the Stand Your Ground mastery on.

What's being doubted in this thread is the claim that it's happened in Story Quests, when you're not fighting champions belonging to another player and thus potentially benefitting from the mastery.
  • Options
    JollyHawkJollyHawk Posts: 598 ★★★
    Deacon said:

JollyHawk said:

Deacon said:
    What @PantherusNZ said. That's one of the places you would expect to see that happen.

OP said it was happening in Story Quests, where the champs don't have masteries (but do have nodes), so that's why people are asking for video from there.
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,661 ★★★★★

I dont have prove atm but when i do u will see it if thats not good enough for you then thats your problem not mine

Its actually your problem, and one of MANY...
    People doing act 7, act 8, necropolis, WoW; but somehow you are having all this issues in act 6...
  • Options

I dont have prove atm but when i do u will see it if thats not good enough for you then thats your problem not mine

If it's not your problem then why are you posting about it? All your complaints are posted without any evidence and yet it's never your problem. What makes you so trustworthy that we NEED to believe every word you post? Explain the credibility that you have gained that would lead anyone to take your complaining seriously.

Funny thing is, this isn't the first time you've been told to post evidence. And this isn't the first time you've made some sort of excuse for not having said evidence. AND this is the first time you've put the blame on the rest of us saying it was our problem to solve your issues. You're aware Kabam runs the game right? No one here is involved in it, yet you refuse to submit your issues and complaints to them.

Let's just look back at some past hits and wonder why you're not a man of your word...
  • Options

• Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,526 ★★★★★

I bet 200 million on it that You cannot produce a legit evidence supporting your claim.
    Unless started in a node or champion kit.
  • Options
    JollyHawk said:

Deacon said:

JollyHawk said:

Deacon said:
    What @PantherusNZ said. That's one of the places you would expect to see that happen.

OP said it was happening in Story Quests, where the champs don't have masteries (but do have nodes), so that's why people are asking for video from there.
    Oh gotcha well i have 1 point in Stand Your Ground. but it's happened to me outside of duels. i just figured that's the fastest way to show what it is but I'll try to get it on video in game.