Devs you left furniture in the way, again

Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Member Posts: 7,416 ★★★★★
RoL, LOL.

Comments

• Sir_GlobalotSir_Globalot Member Posts: 174 ★★
    Yep, this really messed up my rotation! Nice to have the stages updated but there absolutely shouldn't be anything visually blocking our sight of the characters!
  • DamageFactionDamageFaction Member Posts: 92
    Every now at then Kabam go to great efforts to come up with new and inventive ways of making the game harder to play, and “dead” areas of the screen where opponents can hide from view are hardly likely to be a mistake.
  • Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Member Posts: 930 ★★★★
    Always moving furniture to make room for more, but sometimes things don't get put back in place 🙃
  • Amir447Amir447 Member Posts: 324 ★★★

RoL, LOL.

Reminds me of zemos glitching gun bug, it looked like he was spinning his gun like a cowboy whenever he dexed
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Member, Guardian Posts: 19,355 Guardian
    And you think it is only players that hate the arena. Clearly, at least one Kabam geometry artist hates it with a passion.
  • corporal_ackbarcorporal_ackbar Member Posts: 19
    edited March 6
    This detritus in the field is meant to increase… what? Immersion? The feeling i’m watching the fight from the sidelines despite actually playing it?

Stuff occluding our view of the action was always an irritant and with the state of the game in freefall, clearing it might be an easy win for QoL.
  • X_TargaryenX_Targaryen Member Posts: 17
    edited March 8
    Oh, isn't it just fabulous how deeply immersed the game developers must be in their own creation? I mean, who needs firsthand experience playing the game when you've got those oh-so-exciting lines of code to stare at all day? And let's not forget about the graphic person – why would they bother conversing with the developers when they're too busy conjuring up perplexed wonders of new camera angles? It's all just a symphony of IOIOIOOIII to them, after all. Who needs synergy when you've got such distinct and cohesive departments, right?

• GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Member, Guardian Posts: 6,479 Guardian
    Oh my gosh that’s hilarious hahaha
  • o_oo_o Member Posts: 835 ★★★★

• Java_JunkieJava_Junkie Member Posts: 410 ★★
    yup. two patches back or so, big honking' A on the Avengers Tower ring did the same thing.

that one got fixed. eventually. or maybe they just moved it to another map...
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,076 ★★★★★
    Why everyone else except me get all these cool bugs? 😭😭
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,276 Guardian
    Suggestion for a Women of Power Objective..

“HIDDEN FIGURES”

(Play on words referring to fact-based movie about Women Mathematicians who worked for NASA on the Apollo Moon Program)

Objective: Defeat an opponent while final blow, or by DoT, occurs when either of the champs is at least partially Hidden at the time by a fight screen Camera Obstruction.

@Cat_Murdock
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,261 ★★★★★

Suggestion for a Women of Power Objective..

“HIDDEN FIGURES”

(Play on words referring to fact-based movie about Women Mathematicians who worked for NASA on the Apollo Moon Program)

Objective: Defeat an opponent while final blow, or by DoT, occurs when either of the champs is at least partially Hidden at the time by a fight screen Camera Obstruction.

@Cat_Murdock

Honestly would be a very funny way to acknowledge the bug before a fix