**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Content i will never attempt

CharliejiggensCharliejiggens Posts: 568 ★★★
edited March 11 in General Discussion
Is there any content people will never attempt mine are wow necropolis aybss of legends realm of legends basically non of the special quests ill ever do
Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• Options
    Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,024 ★★★★
    Maybe Eop the one long path edition
  • Options
    Wong_99Wong_99 Posts: 441 ★★★
    ROL can take sub 10 mins with r3 6*’s lmfao, and it takes too much time
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,348 ★★★★
    Carina's vol 1 and 2 and Variant 1, was on a near 2 year break when Carina's first came round, by time I came back rewards were super outdated, same with variant 1. Super hard challenges which at the time were worth it but retrospectively absolutely not.
  • Options
    MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,499 ★★★★★
    I’ve 100% labyrinth and necropolis, but will never touch abyss. Not even the carina’s challenges for it. Too much time has passed for it to be worth it at this point. I’ll also never do the labyrinth carina’s challenges. I have plans to do every CCP carina’s challenge but we’ll see how long it takes me
  • Options
    A_FungiA_Fungi Posts: 992 ★★★★
    I can't say that there is anything I wont ever do

I took almost 3 years off the game. So I missed a lot.

I am catching back up though. Act 7, 8 and necro are explored. I did 1 abyss run.

I have dabbled in act 6 when I have extra energy after EQ.

Variants are not that hard anymore with the champs we are able to have. I remember doing the ultron variant with R4 five stars before my break. Now I have R3 7 stars. Much easier.

Eventually everything will get there. Just taking some time.
  • Options
    Josh2507Josh2507 Posts: 556 ★★★
    Carinas & abyss type content
  • Options
    Milan1405Milan1405 Posts: 952 ★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

Just as long as they understand there is no part of the game that no one likes

If anyone liked the 4* SL laybrinth challenge they need help. It's not fun, it's not skillful it's a revive sink and RNG fiesta.
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,319 ★★★★★
    He really said "I'll never do Realm of Legends"... Is it even possible to lack that much skill? 😂
  • Options
    Milan1405Milan1405 Posts: 952 ★★★★

He really said "I'll never do Realm of Legends"... Is it even possible to lack that much skill? 😂

I mean 7 star duped sassy can autoclear the whole thing, as can maxed out diablo and king groot :lol: He must have mis-typed it.
This discussion has been closed.