**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Who's a modern champion that if you could, you'd COMPLETELY overhaul? I'll start

2»

Comments

• Options
    WinterFieldsWinterFields Posts: 718 ★★★★

@WinterFields cap can take maestro in bgs? I never knew.
    Well I got him as 7* and Most of his utility is locked behind sig ability and not accessible in bgs, and since he is a iconic character, why not just buff him.

Yes he doesn't need one, but who cares,lol. I personally want him to be the best science champ.

This was from earlier today (I know, I still lost the match):

Simple rotation though, just parry-heavy until 2 bars of power. With 5 kinetic potential and the fury from heavy, if the Sp2 crits, it's over. Otherwise, just keep repeating. Just make sure you don't combo into the Sp2 because of the annoying bug that may otherwise treat it as a basic instead of special, which Maestro would glance
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 7,007 Guardian

Pikolu said:

Rework sersi to be immune to nullify and buff duration modification. Also allow her furies to stack infinitely instead of just to 15 :) (most people will never hit and sustain 15 furies without synergies boosting their duration anyways)

While they're at it they should grant Psycho man a new awakened ability called Son of Psycho, which grants Psycho man up to 12 Feats of Psycho charges that persist between fights, and a Psycho Immortality buff that triggers when he would die and pause when you attack
    100% agree. You just gave me an idea of having feats of transmutation for Sersi that raise her permanent transmutation buffs past 5 and also increases her transmutation buff efficiency so at max feats, she will only consume half of her buffs with an sp2.
  • Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,821 ★★★★★
    IMIW - would give him cooler abilities
    It’s Tony Stark - are you telling me that all we can get out of him is Armour Up, Plasma and Armour Break?
    Come on …
  • Options
    JMC2007JRJMC2007JR Posts: 50

Well I got him as 7* and Most of his utility is locked behind sig ability and not accessible in bgs, and since he is a iconic character, why not just buff him.

Yes he doesn't need one, but who cares,lol. I personally want him to be the best science champ.

Simple rotation though, just parry-heavy until 2 bars of power. With 5 kinetic potential and the fury from heavy, if the Sp2 crits, it's over. Otherwise, just keep repeating. Just make sure you don't combo into the Sp2 because of the annoying bug that may otherwise treat it as a basic instead of special, which Maestro would glance
    Wait, what are you doing with a dormammu? Tell me the rank
  • Options
    WinterFieldsWinterFields Posts: 718 ★★★★
    JMC2007JR said:

Wait, what are you doing with a dormammu? Tell me the rank
    He is R4 sig 100. I like using less mainstream options, and he still throws some people off in defense