**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Content i will never attempt

Comments

• Options
    Milan1405Milan1405 Posts: 952 ★★★★

Bringpopcorn yet again with your rubbish :D like i said there is a difference between ZERO INTREST and SKILL i have the skill just ZERO INTREST get your facts straight i never said i didnt have the skill so stop putting words in my mouth

I didn't say you didn't have the skills, I said you wouldn't learn new ones, you won't improve at all. All you will ever do is complain about larger accounts beating you in BGs or being 1 hit KO by stronger champs.
    I think he does indeed not have the skills. If I never did labyrinth, abyss, necro or EOP type content I wouldn't be half the player I am now, and that translates across the board, including into BGs.
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,739 ★★★★★
    Milan1405 said:

Bringpopcorn yet again with your rubbish :D like i said there is a difference between ZERO INTREST and SKILL i have the skill just ZERO INTREST get your facts straight i never said i didnt have the skill so stop putting words in my mouth

I didn't say you didn't have the skills, I said you wouldn't learn new ones, you won't improve at all. All you will ever do is complain about larger accounts beating you in BGs or being 1 hit KO by stronger champs.
    I think he does indeed not have the skills. If I never did labyrinth, abyss, necro or EOP type content I wouldn't be half the player I am now, and that translates across the board, including into BGs.
    I doesn't matter if he is skilled or not, he will be stuck in place and keep on complaining about being stuck in place. He is the reason of his own problems.
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,319 ★★★★★

If you had the skills you wouldn't be constantly whining about story content and BGs being unfair.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,690 Guardian
    Milan1405 said:

DNA3000 said:

Just as long as they understand there is no part of the game that no one likes

If anyone liked the 4* SL laybrinth challenge they need help. It's not fun, it's not skillful it's a revive sink and RNG fiesta.
    There are people who enjoy grinding arena. There are people who enjoy tier 1 war. There are people who enjoy planning for tier 1 war.

I played an MMO back in the day that eventually shut down. Among the many things I did just a couple days before the end was help organize a server raid for one of the hardest raids in the game at the time, done in a special way with special settings for a special reward.

That reward was an accomplishment title. Which about twenty of us got, and no one would ever see.
  • Options
    DNA3000 said:

Milan1405 said:

DNA3000 said:

If anyone liked the 4* SL laybrinth challenge they need help. It's not fun, it's not skillful it's a revive sink and RNG fiesta.
    There are people who enjoy grinding arena. There are people who enjoy tier 1 war. There are people who enjoy planning for tier 1 war
    I can't speak about the game you played obviously, but I get people who like chilling and doing arena as they don't have to pay attention, get a nice stack of units and can watch tv/a stream etc at the same time. I completely understand people who enjoy planning tier 1 war too. I even understand enjoying the Canadian and Inhumans LOL challenges if RNG is decent.

But the SL one... I just cannot see how that would be more enjoyable than it is frustrating. You can get evaded and the KO'ed easily, you can play perfectly and then just die as the defender enrages, you could be doing well against maestro then he procs regen and you simply have to quit out etc. None of that is fun to me, and I honestly can't imagine a single person actually enjoyed it.
  • Options
    obsidimanobsidiman Posts: 710 ★★★
    PT_99 said:

Hope you won't complain how everyone is so ahead of you and BG decks are so unfair 😃

Uhh... you do know who you're responding to right? Senõr Complainer Extraordinaire.
  • Options
    DNA3000 said:

Milan1405 said:

DNA3000 said:

Milan1405 said:

DNA3000 said:

There are people who enjoy grinding arena. There are people who enjoy tier 1 war. There are people who enjoy planning for tier 1 war
    I can't speak about the game you played obviously, but I get people who like chilling and doing arena as they don't have to pay attention, get a nice stack of units and can watch tv/a stream etc at the same time. I completely understand people who enjoy planning tier 1 war too. I even understand enjoying the Canadian and Inhumans LOL challenges if RNG is decent.

But the SL one... I just cannot see how that would be more enjoyable than it is frustrating. You can get evaded and the KO'ed easily, you can play perfectly and then just die as the defender enrages, you could be doing well against maestro then he procs regen and you simply have to quit out etc. None of that is fun to me, and I honestly can't imagine a single person actually enjoyed it.
    Why does MSD keep beating Everest content with 2* champs? Besides dunking on the rest of us I mean? It gives him no rewards, it probably costs him tons of time, and while it does get him views, I suspect he'd still be doing it if he wasn't on Youtube. What's the logical reason to do that?

The answer is there is no logical reason to do that, if your goal is to do things in the most efficient way possible. But sometimes, the reason to do something is because no one else thinks it is worth doing.

Keep in mind you're playing a game in which a player decided to do the Necropolis with Howard the Duck on a dare.
    I get that though. Getting a solo with a 2 star champ demonstrates his skill. Equally, necropolis was designed fantastically, and howard the duck is a solid champ, so I can absolutely see how that would be fun and a chance to test your howard skills and get a cool new title.

But the 4* Starlord challenge is no test of skill. It's a revive sink with a sprinkle of RNG. Most decent players would use a similar number of revives to MSD to get it done. And that number is far too high. Even if you play perfectly, you can get evaded at the wrong time (e.g during an intercept) and countered, you can get evaded into a special attack, and even if you get lucky and don't die (only before the soft enrage) then you lose your combo and physically cannot do enough damage to get the solo before you reach hard enrage and get SP3ed. Equally, you take un avoidable damage vs magik, maestro can proc regens and make it impossible to finish the fight.

All of those reasons mean that I haven't heard a single person say they genuinely enjoyed the challenge, and it's pretty much unanimously agreed that the challenge is very poorly designed indeed. And I'm the kind of person who enjoyed the abyss carina's challenges and really enjoyed necro.
  • Options
    SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★

Why are people goimg on about bgs for i havent done it for the last 2 seasons :D if your going on about my post about worst match up ever that was jjst my worst match up ive ever had and that took part 5 seasons ago just a pic i had thought i would share it :D aprt from that i have not touched bg for twk seasons now

So what do you do repeat act 3 over and over? If u have no interest in any special content or bgs what do you have interest in?
  • Options

Why are people goimg on about bgs for i havent done it for the last 2 seasons :D if your going on about my post about worst match up ever that was jjst my worst match up ive ever had and that took part 5 seasons ago just a pic i had thought i would share it :D aprt from that i have not touched bg for twk seasons now

So what do you do repeat act 3 over and over? If u have no interest in any special content or bgs what do you have interest in?
    No need to keep ripping him, he's already in the slammer :lol:
  • Options
    RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,457 ★★★★
    I only do EQ and SQ’s
  • Options
    JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,211 ★★★★
    Womp womp
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,619 ★★★★
    OP, if you don't wanna do all this endgame content, fine, no one's forcing you. You also claim you have the skills but just don't have any interest, which most likely isn't true, but still, it's fine, you do you. However, if you take all that and go on the forums to whine, people will definitely mock you, and if you then complain about people making fun of you, THAT is the real problem here.
This discussion has been closed.