**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Women of Power Objectives - 2-Star Guillotine Objective

I was just wondering whether or not the "Beautiful and the Beast" objective requires me to complete the Venom fight in one attempt, or are revives required? Because I did it once with one revive, and I didn't complete the objective. I'm assuming you can go directly for the boss? (I'm referring to the Venom boss in 4.3.6)

Comments

• Options
    edited March 8
    Soloing is not required. Are you using the right rarity?
  • Options
    Locten4Locten4 Posts: 6
    edited March 8
    Then I'm not sure why the objective was not accomplished. Do I need to do the whole quest, or is the straight-shot to the boss enough?
    Edit: Yes, I am using the 2 star. Specifically maxed it out for this objective.
    Edit 2: Responding to Pikolu: Ah, that's it then. I wasn't aware it had to be just Guillotine on the team, just that you only had to use her on the fight. Alright, thanks then. Cheers!
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 7,049 Guardian
    I used 2 revives in my run and got the objective just fine. Did you have just guillotine on your team? You can't bring synergy partners for her.
  • Options
    Kingering_KingKingering_King Posts: 548 ★★
    Okay. What path did u go? I attempted it and got clapped.
  • Options

Okay. What path did u go? I attempted it and got clapped.

I went straight for venom.
  • Options
    Locten4Locten4 Posts: 6
    Kingering_King, I went straight for the Venom boss too. First attempt took 1 revive, but my second attempt (the one that got me the objective) took 3. It was brutal, just reset a bunch until the AI cooperated with me.
  • Options
    Locten4 said:

Kingering_King, I went straight for the Venom boss too. First attempt took 1 revive, but my second attempt (the one that got me the objective) took 3. It was brutal, just reset a bunch until the AI cooperated with me.

Okay thanks :)
  • Options
    WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 881 ★★★
    Solo, went after venom agressively to push him to an sp2 and evade back and punished him.
  • Options
    MaskedLegendMaskedLegend Posts: 84

This one was my least favorite. It was such a straighforward fight, but the AI kept getting super passive, turtling up and holding block, refusing to throw specials. Kept getting cornered trying in vain to bait his SP1. Took a lot of tries and then I gave up and revived through it. I forgot how passive the Act 4 AI is.

Oh yeah i got that too. I feel like its because of outdated ai since act 4 fights are wayyyy different to normal ones. If i could give you some advice try doing a medium into block then dash back until he throws his l1 or parry him and let the stun run out without hitting him. He should end up throwing his l1 after this too
  • Options
    Mr Wilson FiskMr Wilson Fisk Posts: 289 ★★
    I used 4 revives and I'm not even embarrassed to say it lol as soon as he gets those dang furies the blocks are enough to destroy.
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,988 ★★★★★

Solo, went after venom agressively to push him to an sp2 and evade back and punished him.

That's ballsy, haha
    I was safer baiting spa's all day.

Ended up getting the solo after about 12 or so tries. Just had to get the AI to cooperate.
  • Options
    Mr Wilson FiskMr Wilson Fisk Posts: 289 ★★
    Mrwulf87 said:

Woo no one said you have to have only guillotine in your party to complete the objective of doing the quest with only 2 star guillotine. It only states complete act 4 chapter 3 quest 6 using only 2 star guillotine. Kabam I spent revives and health potions and units to do this quest and the forums are saying we were supposed to only have a 2 star guillotine in the party. You need to compensate people or fix your wording.

It is definitely interesting that they decided to use that wording when other challenges in the past have specified "with only xxxx on your team". I also thought there was a chance to use synergies. But nope...
  • Options
    amaru_psynamaru_psyn Posts: 6
    edited March 9
    SlyFoxZ said:

It is definitely interesting that they decided to use that wording when other challenges in the past have specified "with only xxxx on your team". I also thought there was a chance to use synergies. But nope...

i didn't even consider synergies, just replaced one champ on my main team lineup with 2* guilly because THERE IS NO INFORMATION WHATSOEVER ABOUT TEAM CONDITIONS FFS

kabam are incompetent soulless ghouls

• Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,242 ★★★★★
    I did it. But why is venom sooooo passive. I havnt done act 4 in years but I dont remember it being this badly passive.
  • Options
    ArmageddønArmageddøn Posts: 713 ★★★
    edited March 9
    Did it in one revive, if you mess up you can just go back doesn't cost much energy.
  • Options
    SolvseusSolvseus Posts: 78
    edited March 9
    Wow, you’re better than I am. Took me like 8 revives. Venom kept dexing back, then holding block. I’d get frustrated and try to heavy, but suddenly run backward for no reason. Or dodge and accidentally run forward. Those sp2 attacks kept getting me.

The only one I’m struggling with is Spider-Man. Cat got him to bleed down to like 3% (when I found one) then it stopped. The one in Act1 didn’t seem to count when I tried either. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

(Found one thanks to another poster: RTTL 1.3)
  • Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,757 ★★★
    Managed to do it in one revive
  • Options
    Oliver345781Oliver345781 Posts: 85
    I got a solo after 4 tries. The ai was the worst though...
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,130 ★★★★
    Wow. That was absolutely terrible.

Once I got him down to 50% he had way too much resistances to do any real damage. Eventually died and then had to deal with the godawful AI that would switch between its terrible turtling and its aggressively fast movements and took me 9 revives to finish him off. Would’ve rather just used those for content with better rewards.