**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Content i will never attempt

124Β»

Comments

• Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,713 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited March 10

Milan1405 said:

Putting me in jail for apparently creating conflict but some other people have done way worse nothing has happend to them from what i have seen. All this because i said i wouldmt do certain content and i stand by it i wont ever do them to much time and recources im not willing to loose i have the skill just dont have intrest
    Ive seen people do runs on them content and it was pain for them on some thats enough for me to say no thank you

Sorry to break it to you but you brought this on yourself. The way you have been acting towards others is like mixing vodka with coffee and that tastes disgusting. It's no wonder all the members and the mods don't respect you.
    Dude that's an espresso martini and it's delicious.
    I should try that out
    So many choices to make disgusting stuff and you chose mixology with 2 items that actually work 🀣
    The jiggeri is contagious
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,675 Guardian

ahmynuts said:

ahmynuts said:

Shamir51 said:

ahmynuts said:

Pikolu said:

TheHerc said:

obsidiman said:

Man did I fully read through this post way too late. Everything I wanted to say got said.

Good news @Charliejiggens, I can't blast you on this one as everyone has already said everything I would. Enjoy your break from my "negativity" and enjoy your second time in jail.

What is the purpose of jail?
    @ahmynuts care to explain to this fellow?

The purpose of jail is to essentially put you in a time-out box for a couple of weeks because you did something bad (although the definition of what's bad is always changing here). It's basically the last step before a full-on ban. Before being put in jail, there is usually a three-strike system, where you get warnings from Jax or Miike, but you're able to get multiple strikes at the same time, so you can skip straight to jail depending on what you did.

What does the time out stop you doing? Because people in jail are still posting so what is the point of it?
    You can't make your own threads, and you get one comment every 2 minutes and 30 seconds. Then it does two other things, which I have still not figured out, even though I am the kingpin of MCOC forum jail.
    If you're truly the kingpin of mcoc forum jail then you gotta get me out of here man, it's about to be a month 😭

What's in it for me?
    Uhhh we can tag team people who make dumb requests or post dumb stuff again? πŸ™ƒ
    So your solution to get out early from jail is to make sure you go to jail again?
    That's the big brain move, then they can have a cell mate instead of being alone
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,713 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

ahmynuts said:

ahmynuts said:

Shamir51 said:

ahmynuts said:

Pikolu said:

TheHerc said:

obsidiman said:

Man did I fully read through this post way too late. Everything I wanted to say got said.

Good news @Charliejiggens, I can't blast you on this one as everyone has already said everything I would. Enjoy your break from my "negativity" and enjoy your second time in jail.

The purpose of jail is to essentially put you in a time-out box for a couple of weeks because you did something bad (although the definition of what's bad is always changing here). It's basically the last step before a full-on ban. Before being put in jail, there is usually a three-strike system, where you get warnings from Jax or Miike, but you're able to get multiple strikes at the same time, so you can skip straight to jail depending on what you did.

What does the time out stop you doing? Because people in jail are still posting so what is the point of it?
    You can't make your own threads, and you get one comment every 2 minutes and 30 seconds. Then it does two other things, which I have still not figured out, even though I am the kingpin of MCOC forum jail.
    If you're truly the kingpin of mcoc forum jail then you gotta get me out of here man, it's about to be a month 😭

What's in it for me?
    Uhhh we can tag team people who make dumb requests or post dumb stuff again? πŸ™ƒ
    So your solution to get out early from jail is to make sure you go to jail again?
    Exactly, except this time I'll have a cell mate, Pikolu gets it.
    ... This cheme is way too elaborate to try to get ahmynuts all to yourself....
  • Options
    Milan1405Milan1405 Posts: 952 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    @ItsClobberinTime why are you in jail, by the way?
  • Options
    obsidimanobsidiman Posts: 708 β˜…β˜…β˜…

Putting me in jail for apparently creating conflict but some other people have done way worse nothing has happend to them from what i have seen. All this because i said i wouldmt do certain content and i stand by it i wont ever do them to much time and recources im not willing to loose i have the skill just dont have intrest
    Ive seen people do runs on them content and it was pain for them on some thats enough for me to say no thank you

Yet you've never once answered the question of why you even play this game. There's so much "unfairness" you complain about and now content you absolutely just won't do (which is your right... you do you fella), why do you play a game, that even casual observers of your posts would deduce, is no fun for you?

Don't do the content... it is 100% your right and choice not to. No one here can make you do something in the game you don't want to. They can tell you you're only hurting your own progression until they're blue in the face, and you have the right/choice to not listen and/or not respond. But what I assure you will happen at some point, for example, is you will once again complain that in BGs its unfair that as a Cav player/account your getting matched with TB or Paragon players/accounts. You'll blame Kabam and say things need to be reworked to make it less of a challenge for you (probably to the point where you'd never lose a BG match because losing is unfair too), but in reality the mode has been the same for a while now and you are refusing to take steps in the game that will get you a TB or Paragon level account yourself.

It like saying you deserve a promotion at work, but your boss tells you to get it you must complete a training course. You can absolutely tell him to piss off and you aren't taking a training course that you feel may be to difficult of a challenge. But then you're not allowed to complain and say you're being treated unfairly because you can't get promoted.
  • Options
    SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 901 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Exploring act 5, act 6, act 7 and necropolis. Completing RTTL, ROL and other high end stuff.

I kind of side with OP regarding certain content, if you think it is not worth doing, then don’t do it. I appreciate the effort of creating Everest content for the top players but that is not for me and I am ok with it. I watch YT to see how MSD or KT1 do these fights and I enjoy the content that way.
  • Options
    KingSkeletorKingSkeletor Posts: 112 β˜…

And before u start to moan about battlegrounds i have not done bgs for 3 seasons now and also u now ai is bugged and its bugged everywhere in game just to name a few game modes aw bgs aq just to name a few

Are you even playing the game @Charliejiggens ? Bro just complaining about the most random stuff
  • Options
    KingSkeletorKingSkeletor Posts: 112 β˜…
    ahmynuts said:

Shamir51 said:

ahmynuts said:

Pikolu said:

TheHerc said:

obsidiman said:

Can Kabam ban your in-game account for "bad behaviour" and to many "jail times" on the forums ?
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,675 Guardian

ahmynuts said:

Shamir51 said:

ahmynuts said:

Pikolu said:

TheHerc said:

obsidiman said:

Can Kabam ban your in-game account for "bad behaviour" and to many "jail times" on the forums ?
    It takes quite the repeat offender to get an ingame ban from forums. You have to really make miike mad for that.
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Necropolis. Never. I understand that it's doable for f2p, but at what cost? Months of arena grinding, then "wasting" resources on specific rankups, only to sit down and mindlessly pummel insanely high health pools, while pouring in revives.

I am fine with being left behind now, but this just isn't fun for me. And games are supposed to be fun, not chores. So I'll rather finish 8.2 exploration and lean back to play EQ while watching some series
  • Options
    ShinobiGuyShinobiGuy Posts: 570 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    What does being in jail even do? Is it just the bars?
  • Options
    @Charliejiggens to be fair... you're right... I don't fully read your posts. But that's only due to my eyes hurting trying to get through atrocious spelling and multiple run on sentences. But I read through them enough to get your gists. You say you don't say stuff... but you do say what you said you don't. Continually. In new post after new post.

And to answer your statement of "Before I start complaining about BGs..."...
    1) I've been running BGs consistently every season.
    2) I come up against account bigger than mine all the time and guess what... I fight through the matches without claim of rigging or unfairness. Sometimes I win... sometimes I lose. Such is the nature of the mode.
    3) Please specifically show a screenshot of anywhere I have made a complaint about BGs and I will never reply to one of your posts or comments again.

But please, by all means, continue to ignore the answer to the question of why you play a game that gives to no enjoyment. The forum community is doing to know.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,986 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

ahmynuts said:

Shamir51 said:

ahmynuts said:

Pikolu said:

TheHerc said:

obsidiman said:

They can, but usually, when someone's in-game account gets banned from doing something on the forums, they skip jail altogether, and both their forum and in-game account get banned at the same time. If there's a limit on how many jailings you can have before your in-game account gets banned, I'm definitely approaching it, but I haven't reached it yet. My journey of waiting for a 7* Jubilee lasts another day.
  • Options

Well untill u read my posts properly dont talk bs thats all i ask i dont mind if people have there own opioins but when its straight bs i wont stand for it but like i said everyone is entitled to there own views

Giving you MY views but you seem to dismiss them. Pot meet kettle...
  • Options
    Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 742 β˜…β˜…β˜…

And im not gonna explain why i play the game go read my orher posts shouldnt have to explain my self again for the 27 time ive already said why i play the game and my reasons so go read my other posts im not doing the leg work for you

And im done with this post all i said is that i wouldnt do certain content and i get all this so by bye to this thread

just quit the f already. Nobody cares. Nobody want to see you here anyway. Stop spitting baloney
  • Options
    @Charliejiggens I read your posts. They're all the same. It's you complaining that the game is unfair and Kabam is treating you poorly and Kabam isn't doing anything to fix the game. You complain that because you're experiencing issues then everyone else must be experiencing the same issue so that's what makes you right.

We've asked you to post evidence of the issues but you never do. Instead you make up excuses. "I forgot", "I can't post videos", or "I can't post screen shots". I'm more than willing to accept what you say but I don't experience what you do. I have no major issues with the game that I need to complain about day after day.

We've asked you to click the support link and create tickets for your issues, but you'd rather moan about them here to masses of people who have no ability to help you.

What is your endgame when it comes to the complaining? What are you hoping to accomplish? Charlie, you're entitled to your opinions. You're free to have them and you're free to express them. No one is actively trying to silence you. All we're asking is you post about an issue and then move on from it. Don't post about the same issue multiple times in a week. Ok... great... you're unhappy with the BG matchmaking (for instance). You aired your grievances. If things are still not to your satisfaction then contact the fine folks that make and run the game and venture down that avenue. Whining and crying more will only get you more of what you already get here on the forums. Which for all intents and purposes, isn't something you've claimed to like.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,219 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

And im not gonna explain why i play the game go read my orher posts shouldnt have to explain my self again for the 27 time ive already said why i play the game and my reasons so go read my other posts im not doing the leg work for you

@Charliejiggens why do you play the game?
This discussion has been closed.