**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

WELCOME... To Sagas - March's Side Quest and a NEW Store

Comments

• Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,967 ★★★★★

am i getting it right?

- you pick the hardest difficulty you can do

- get flowers (entry keys) from the flower power solo event once a day

- do one quest a day starting from trial of honesty (6 regular quests)

- on the 7th day is a boss quest and we get 1 entry key a week (corrupted flower) from the krakoan prowess solo event

from each quest we get mysterium currency to spend in the trader's outpost

other than also doing the special objectives, did i miss anything? there's no way to mess it up, right?

That sounds right. One way to mess it up is by doing one of the trials more than once. You’ll still get the mysterium but will miss out on a boost for the boss quest from whichever trial you don’t do.
    If I miss the boost, I can try Units right?
    You should still be able to revive through it. The boosts are specific to the quest/nodes so I don’t think you will be able to purchase them.
  • Options
    mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 1,005 ★★★★
    Has @Cat_Murdock, or anyone else, made an info graphic detailing ways to get enough runes to get the 7* Nightcrawler twice?

If I understand correctly, he's going to cost 120 runes that can be acquired naturally by just completing the appropriate content.

And if I understand the Traders Outpost correctly, I think we can get another 30 there by trading Mysterium (10 rune purchase limit resetting monthly, and running for 3 months??)

If my math is correct, that means we need another 90 runes from some other source if we want to get the dupe on him.

I know you can get 2 runes every day from the daily deal in the unit store, but that would mean buying it 45 times at $5 each, making it a $225 investment.

That's a bit more than I'm prepared to invest, so I was curious if anyone knew of other ways to get runes, cause if there's not, I don't think it makes sense to purchase extra runes from the trader's outpost (even though the other deals in that store aren't very appealing).

My thanks in advance to anyone who may know the answer to this.
  • Options
    mgj0630 said:

Has @Cat_Murdock, or anyone else, made an info graphic detailing ways to get enough runes to get the 7* Nightcrawler twice?

If I understand correctly, he's going to cost 120 runes that can be acquired naturally by just completing the appropriate content.

And if I understand the Traders Outpost correctly, I think we can get another 30 there by trading Mysterium (10 rune purchase limit resetting monthly, and running for 3 months??)

If my math is correct, that means we need another 90 runes from some other source if we want to get the dupe on him.

I know you can get 2 runes every day from the daily deal in the unit store, but that would mean buying it 45 times at $5 each, making it a $225 investment.

That's a bit more than I'm prepared to invest, so I was curious if anyone knew of other ways to get runes, cause if there's not, I don't think it makes sense to purchase extra runes from the trader's outpost (even though the other deals in that store aren't very appealing).

My thanks in advance to anyone who may know the answer to this.

It was discussed in the recent stream.

30 from trader’s depot (10 each month)
    10 from Magic Heist event
    30 from Paragon Gauntlet (10 each month)
    30 from Battlegrounds VT completion (10 each month)
    20 from Incursions challenge

As far as I know, the only way to replace them from content you’re not doing is to purchase the daily offers.
  • Options
    NoirSoiréeNoirSoirée Posts: 30
    edited March 8
    "The whole event is 28 days. So it is 24 x 2500 plus 4 x 12000 = 108,000"

@MrSakuragi

I don't believe this reasoning is correct...

per the first table (Flower Power solo event) we get 28 Normal Krakoan Flowers, which are used in the mini side trials.

Then per the Krakoan Prowess solo event, we get 4 Corrupted Krakoan Flowers, which are used in the Trial of Symbiosis (the boss one that resets weekly)

Based on this, the math does add up to 118,000 Mysterium... I guess the only way this math could be wrong is if entering the Trial of Symbiosis requires BOTH and Normal Krakoan Flower and a Corrupted one, in which case 27k weekly is correct (currently in middle of chapter 3 of EQ so can't check to verify atm).
  • Options

"The whole event is 28 days. So it is 24 x 2500 plus 4 x 12000 = 108,000

"

@MrSakuragi

I don't believe this reasoning is correct...

per the first table (Flower Power solo event) we get 28 Normal Krakoan Flowers, which are used in the mini side trials.

Then per the Krakoan Prowess solo event, we get 4 Corrupted Krakoan Flowers, which are used in the Trial of Symbiosis (the boss one that resets weekly)

Based on this, the math does add up to 118,000 Mysterium... I guess the only way this math could be wrong is if entering the Trial of Symbiosis requires BOTH and Normal Krakoan Flower and a Corrupted one, in which case 27k weekly is correct (currently in middle of chapter 3 of EQ so can't check to verify atm).

I’m not sure why there would be 28 normal flowers in that case, it’s not showing that you need both the normal and the corrupted flower for the boss trial, just the corrupted. Too many milestones given, it looks like. You’re right then, an extra 10,000 added to the posted total.
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★

Reference said:

So, how many total Mysterium you can earn from this event?

If according to this table, you have 28 days x 2500 = 70,000
    Including 4 end of week event x 12,000 = 48,000
    Total : 118,000

If such description is correct, you only earn max 27,000 per week
    I.e. 27,000 x 4 = 108,000

Dear Mods, which is correct?

The whole event is 28 days. So it is 24 x 2500 plus 4 x 12000 = 108,000
    I suggest you check your in game milestones and see how many krokoan flower and corrupted flower you can collect. Just simple counting.
  • Options
    ProAdityaProAditya Posts: 23
    7 stars shards are plenty in my opinion like 4k is enough but where da dust?
  • Options
    Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    Are the runestones exclusive to this saga or can they carry over to the next saga?
  • Options
    ProAditya said:

7 stars shards are plenty in my opinion like 4k is enough but where da dust?

100 in finish each others sentences objectives and 100 in paragon gauntlet objective.
  • Options
    houndogακιhoundogακι Posts: 157

am i getting it right?

- you pick the hardest difficulty you can do

- get flowers (entry keys) from the flower power solo event once a day

- do one quest a day starting from trial of honesty (6 regular quests)

- on the 7th day is a boss quest and we get 1 entry key a week (corrupted flower) from the krakoan prowess solo event

from each quest we get mysterium currency to spend in the trader's outpost

other than also doing the special objectives, did i miss anything? there's no way to mess it up, right?

That sounds right. One way to mess it up is by doing one of the trials more than once. You’ll still get the mysterium but will miss out on a boost for the boss quest from whichever trial you don’t do.
    If I miss the boost, I can try Units right?
    You don't really need the boost i made my symbiosis run yesterday (i take the key from bg wins points) the 6 mini are easy and had the nodes of previous trials.Knull was just ok.
  • Options
    Twist1298Twist1298 Posts: 64
    Not sure if anyone covered this but if we do the higher tier solo objectives do we get the lower tiers too?? Or do we have to choose which tiers to complete??
  • Options
    Twist1298Twist1298 Posts: 64
    Curious to know if anybody can confirm that the rewards stack for the special solo objectives that gives the Knullification crystals?
  • Options
    Mixtapevol02Mixtapevol02 Posts: 33
    Can you tell me what’s the reason behind the traders outpost bundles resetting its limit every week? Since the contents of the bundles don’t change every week, wouldn’t it be better to have the max limit for each bundle for the whole SQ for the month (like how we had trading stores in the past). It would make it a lot easier and more beneficial for players to plan out what they can buy in order to maximize the rewards
  • Options
    FreestyleFreestyle Posts: 1
    Will I still be able to keep my Nightcrawler runestones If i cant get the 7 star Nightcrawler in enough time? And if so, could you use them if they released another 7 star that needs runestones to get? :)
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,052 ★★★★
    Did anyone else think the Trials were incredibly unbalanced. Almost all of them I went through without a single revive. Then there was one Trial where I had to use a couple...where you have the combo of attacks doing no damage, you can't parry them the first 15 seconds or so, can only do special attack damage.

And then the one where they go Unstoppable, stun immune, you get rooted etc. I used 8 single champ revives and 2 team revives. Also... what is the point of showing us the Class of the defenders but then when you actually enter the Trial it's all different. It doesn't really matter because you can back out and go back in but I messed up once and ended up using a flower when I had all class disadvantages because of what the map looked like before I entered. Lesson learned but it's pretty silly and unnecessary.
  • Options

Did anyone else think the Trials were incredibly unbalanced. Almost all of them I went through without a single revive. Then there was one Trial where I had to use a couple...where you have the combo of attacks doing no damage, you can't parry them the first 15 seconds or so, can only do special attack damage.

And then the one where they go Unstoppable, stun immune, you get rooted etc. I used 8 single champ revives and 2 team revives. Also... what is the point of showing us the Class of the defenders but then when you actually enter the Trial it's all different. It doesn't really matter because you can back out and go back in but I messed up once and ended up using a flower when I had all class disadvantages because of what the map looked like before I entered. Lesson learned but it's pretty silly and unnecessary.

You don’t need to use any revives as the entry item is returned. Just restart and enter again.
  • Options

You don’t need to use any revives as the entry item is returned. Just restart and enter again.
    Yah I know that now - lesson learned - but even if I brought in "better" champs, I'm absolutely positive I would've still had to use lots of revives for that particular one.
  • Options
    Archdemon_Archdemon_ Posts: 618 ★★
    I'm not one to usually one to come to the forums just to complain, but this store is just so underwhelming I have to say my piece.

No 7* shards or materials that will help progression from a paragon perspective (looking at R3 7* requirements) seems like a massive oversight.

I hope feedback is being taken on board and future store "buffs" or changes are being considered.
  • Options
    Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★

Yah I know that now - lesson learned - but even if I brought in "better" champs, I'm absolutely positive I would've still had to use lots of revives for that particular one.
    Wait, you can enter the side quest, use the flower, not complete it and quit out, and then get the flower back to try again without losing that entry item and the whole day's quest?

I am always so confused with which items you do get back and which ones you don't in the side quests. I didn't have any issues running the quests last month but I thought I read on here that people went in and quit out and lost their entry keys.

I know you can enter this one and not use the flower and reset it by going directly to the end node to get different enemies but I thought if you cross the flower gateway you lose the flower regardless of if you complete it.
  • Options
    ValrozValroz Posts: 185 ★★
    edited March 13
    Kabam obviously doesn’t care about the Paragon players at this point. This is just sad.

A few 7* shards isn’t going to make Kabam go bankrupt all of a sudden, for real.

Probably one of the worst monthly stores in a long time.

Very disappointing.
  • Options
    Valroz said:

Kabam obviously doesn’t care about the Paragon players at this point. This is just sad.

A few 7* shards isn’t going to make Kabam go bankrupt all of a sudden, for real.

Probably one of the worst monthly stores in a long time.

Very disappointing.

The srore is EMBARASSING. Like at this point I frankly don't care if I get any Mysterium. Once I complete the Solo Event milestones I'm done.
  • Options
    SegitoSegito Posts: 3
    This week while playing the knull at threat 5 did not get solo event rewards not the special tab rewards

Was the knull quest that was changed linked with the rewards system
    Because the other quest are working only this has stopped

Kabam kindly look into it
  • Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,833 ★★★★★
    I am lost with all the parallel events
  • Options
    Sunstar19Sunstar19 Posts: 93
    I missed doing the last trial for end of Week 1, am I able to complete the last trial two times during week 2 which has just started?

Have read the instructions on first page but did not catch any answer.
  • Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,234 ★★★
    edited March 15
    Someone please 👍

As you can see, Im Uncollected, and I can get Nigthcrawler 6 stars, but...

Do I need to wait this much(20 days) to pay 10 more mysteriums?

The other items reset after 6 days and I don't have any interest on them, only to get NC 6*.

@Kabam Miike

• Options
    Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★

Someone please 👍

As you can see, Im Uncollected, and I can get Nigthcrawler 6 stars, but...

Do I need to wait this much(20 days) to pay 10 more mysteriums?

The other items reset after 6 days and I don't have any interest on them, only to get NC 6*.

@Kabam Miike

Yes, you have to wait. There are supposed to be 10 more available in the store over each of the next 2 months for 30 total not counting any you get from other sources.
  • Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,234 ★★★
    Crine60 said:

Yes, you have to wait. There are supposed to be 10 more available in the store over each of the next 2 months for 30 total not counting any you get from other sources

Thanks, i think I will collect the amount I need for NC 6* and the remaining Mysteryum I will purchase these other things 👍
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,814 ★★★★★
    I've done the regular side quests twice and one trial of symbiosis. I'm 4 points short of the next Krakoan corrupted flower for Symbiosis. I have another regular flower, but I'll still be 2 points short. WTF?