**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Does anyone still use the Inhuman Royal Family Trio?

GMAX77GMAX77 Posts: 505 ★★★
I've been playing for a while and I've listened to and enjoyed many of the creative minds out there on YouTube. This Women's Month celebration has allowed me to learn about Allison Edits. I used to play around with Karnak and I actually like him a lot more than many I've had conversations with. Her video featuring his hitting into block strategy blew my mind (I completely overlooked that ability). I used to use the Inhuman Royal Family synergy back with maxed out 4 stars was the primary teams for clearing content, but since I've watched some of her videos, I've been giving the 6 star versions of these champs some time in the spotlight.

Karnak
Medusa
Blackbolt
Hit Monkey (for his synergy with Black bolt)
and either Quicksilver or Magneto House of X

Not the "best" team but very fun to play.
(They have also been putting in work in AQ)

Comments

• Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,221 ★★★★★
    Good ol', times tbf
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★
    edited March 12
    If you haven't seen it, Vox is a great addition to boost that team, though his synergy is super path/fight dependent.

I have Black Bolt at 6* R4 sig and Medusa at R3 sig 60. Karnak never really interested me, but his synergy is less necessary, especially for Black Bolt. Hit Monke is nice to have, and him + Medusa + Black Bolt has been a very fun incursions team with the right RNG for opponents/buffs. I did just pul a 7* Vox from the Titan, so I may be running the Inhumans more now.

Edit: I actually need to run through Incursions again this cycle, and really want to test how crazy I can get the Vox Fury buffs to stack. I'll report back if it ends up being worth it.
  • Options
    PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 741 ★★★
    Don't think it's viable for literally anything really, although I imagine people like Allison or Cat Murdock using them
  • Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,236 ★★★

Would please advocate in our name and demand Kabam bring the rest of the family? Gorgon, Triton, Crystal, Inferno, Naja... The list is so big I'm confused how we only got four and a half, and I'm not even counting Lockjaw

Please Kabam
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,784 ★★★★★

Would please advocate in our name and demand Kabam bring the rest of the family? Gorgon, Triton, Crystal, Inferno, Naja... The list is so big I'm confused how we only got four and a half, and I'm not even counting Lockjaw

Please Kabam
    Hes been in game as an npc through dialogs even had an avatar
  • Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,236 ★★★
    Buttehrs said:

Yeah, I do remember 👍
    Now ,maybe as a champ
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,784 ★★★★★

Buttehrs said: