**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

7* Basic Pool

mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 1,005 ★★★★
Does anyone have an info graphic with the current 7* Basic Pool?

Trying to find out if Antman is in there or not. I'm considering taking my 6* to R4 for the Carinas Challenges, but don't want to make that investment if he's in the Basic.

Thanks in advance to any who can help.

Comments

• Options
    mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 1,005 ★★★★
    Thank you both!

@Cat_Murdock I love your info graphics, but I'm not much of a Twitter Tweeter. Or any real social media for that matter.

Any other places I might be able to find your content?

Thanks again!
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,321 ★★★★
    Unless someone who follows or have seen Cat Murdock info graphics or Cat Murdock herself shares it here on MCOC forum. I believe its only available on Tweeter (now X).

I dunno where else you can find it.
  • Options
    GarloGarlo Posts: 202 ★★
    mgj0630 said:

Trying to find out if Antman is in there or not. I'm considering taking my 6* to R4 for the Carinas Challenges, but don't want to make that investment if he's in the Basic.

Antman 6* r3 works very well, r4 is not necessary.
  • Options
    Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 634 ★★★
    @Cat_Murdock Thank you very much for all your infographics !
    For the next one about 7* basic pool, maybe the Incursions and Loyalty crystals champions could be added as 2 separate lines.

Aren’t the 2023 Banquet champions in the basic pool yet?
    (Xavier, Adam, Sandman, Shocker, Diablo and Moondragon)
  • Options
    MystGMystG Posts: 32
    mgj0630 said:

6R3 Duped Antman is much better than Unduped 7R1 for this challenge. And yeah, 6R3 would work. (I completed my challenge with 6R2 with some boosts, and he did mostly solos or close two-shot)
  • Options
    AadhyVanAadhyVan Posts: 53
    edited March 16
    Trust me on this!!! You do not, I REPEAT, YOU DO NOT want to pull a 7* Antman from the Basic Crystal. :'(
  • Options
    mgj0630 said:

Thank you both!

@Cat_Murdock I love your info graphics, but I'm not much of a Twitter Tweeter. Or any real social media for that matter.

Any other places I might be able to find your content?

Thanks again!

I post them all on the MCOC subreddit, you can see them all in my profile here: https://www.reddit.com/u/cat_murdock/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

I also try to keep my Google Drive updated with them as well (but there’s definitely stuff missing here, or not the most recent versions): http://bit.Ly/mcocguides