Loyalty Shatter Token Missing

13»

Comments

• JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,039 ★★★★

Pikolu said:

Will we be able to buy a loyalty crystal or have to wait another 17 days for the timer to re-set? Also, why the timer?

Timer is there because the ability to hoard loyalty is practically infinite, and it would have been much more expensive just so people with 10mil+ loyalty wouldn't get a huge advantage on the rest of everyone else (even though practically no one would have ever been able to open them)

By having a limiter, they can make them a lot less expensive.
    Who the hell is sitting on that much Loyalty?
    The mega hoarders that seemingly don't open anything and have thousands upon thousands of crystals and every other non-stash item. Items that they're refusing to use until Kabam periodically makes them because they're bogging down the system.

Tell us who you get
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Member Posts: 1,220 ★★★
    So what’s the deal? Is it 15 loyalty shatter for 1000 7 star shards? Bought 1 to see if I could change it in for 1000 7 star shards and it says I have 0.

• MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,824 ★★★★★

So what’s the deal? Is it 15 loyalty shatter for 1000 7 star shards? Bought 1 to see if I could change it in for 1000 7 star shards and it says I have 0.

15 shatter for a loyalty crystal. You cannot use shatter for 7* shards. Only the tokens can be used for those.
    Yeah I bought a token for 100 k. Was thinking we would be able to trade tokens for 7 star shards. At least that’s what was said on the livestream for those who didn’t want to save 1.5 million to open a loyalty crystal.
  • Suros_moonSuros_moon Member Posts: 473 ★★★

Yeah I bought a token for 100 k. Was thinking we would be able to trade tokens for 7 star shards. At least that’s what was said on the livestream for those who didn’t want to save 1.5 million to open a loyalty crystal.

Look more closely at your screenshot bud
  • Suros_moonSuros_moon Member Posts: 473 ★★★
    To clarify, you cant buy tokens at all. If you could you would then be able to convert loyalty to 7 star shards with tokens as an intermediary. Tokens can be acquired through season rewards and AW showcase. Shatter is what you bought and shatter cab be purchased with either loyalty or tokens. Shatter is exchanged for the loyalty 7 star crystal hence loyalty cant be exchanged for 7 star shards but tokens can (or the loyalty crystal if you choose)
  • RebarkRebark Member Posts: 362 ★★★
    Is it possible to exchange the Loyalty Shatter Token for Loyalty? Where do I do that? I didn't want the crystal or the crystal fragments
  • BKSwisherSweetBKSwisherSweet Member Posts: 161 ★★
    What a dumb system!
  • Monk1Monk1 Member Posts: 749 ★★★★
    If anyone ever thought it was possible to make something very simple complicated then this is it..

Just introduce a way to make people make mistakes!
  • Poo1082Poo1082 Member Posts: 1
    edited May 4
    Where do I get loyalty crystal shatter tokens. I have not completed act 7 and do not own 3 rank 4 6 stars.
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,824 ★★★★★
    Poo1082 said:

Where do I get loyalty crystal shatter tokens. I have not completed act 7 and do not own 3 rank 4 6 stars.

Shatter tokens are gained from season AW rewards in platinum or higher levels and from AW showcase events.
  • K4H_Mr_RedK4H_Mr_Red Member Posts: 14
    This is the most deceiving item out there. One of the dumbest shh to come across in a long time. Sitting here just wasting this tokens while you have to wait 44 days for a refresh? Cmon Kabam, this system is broken and needs to be explained way better. Truly pathetic. Like, the peeps that make this shh up even play the game? Jesus
  • K4H_Mr_RedK4H_Mr_Red Member Posts: 14
    At least give us the option to revert those shards back to loyalty points. I would have NEVER used them had I known you couldn’t use it to buy a loyalty shard.

At the very least, do some renaming on those items.