**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Anyone any idea why this happens??

Getting no role boost.. doing boss and personal missions. Been fine before. Kitty pryde assault boost: combo ender prowess
https://youtu.be/ctXB50UNcwo?si=sYzsqKbxvkx5_NR9

Comments

• Options
    DiscoNnectKingDiscoNnectKing Posts: 439 ★★
    @Kabam Miike can you please check this out because it's definitely bugged again you asked for proof last time here is my proof
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike i should gain a role force after it passes 50 but it just keeps on refreshing
  • Options
    Maple111Maple111 Posts: 16
    Are there any charges for your role?
  • Options
    Maple111 said:

No but there first 5 times i went in i also didnt have any charges but was able to do damage
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 7,007 Guardian

Maple111 said:

No but there first 5 times i went in i also didnt have any charges but was able to do damage
    Every other fight or so, there is a bug that will give all roles a charge when you start the fight. This is only supposed to happen on the very first fight. So those other fights, you were given a charge on start, but this time you weren't which is why you're not getting role force.
  • Options
    LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,442 ★★★★★
    Pikolu said:

Maple111 said:

Every other fight or so, there is a bug that will give all roles a charge when you start the fight. This is only supposed to happen on the very first fight. So those other fights, you were given a charge on start, but this time you weren't which is why you're not getting role force.
    There are too many bugs that are known to a select few and not listed anywhere I can find. I also saw mention of a Photon bug in the AW Side Quest.
    Where are these being discussed?
  • Options
    Pikolu said:

Maple111 said:

I investigated what you're saying and you're right. I just got confused because the first 5imes i went in i gained role force so when i didnt i tought it was bugged. Hope this is the reason tho i cant check because we finished raids but lets check next month. Thanks a lot dude!