Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Magic Heist Solo Event Missing Day Points

With the introduction of Sagas coming into the game, I gotta say that I’m liking it so far. But with the first wave of the Heist event ending tomorrow, I looked at my points and noticed I have 39 out of 40 points, which means I somehow missed a day. As a causal Paragon player, seeing the free rank up gems is an absolute must claim despite the current situation of the game. But to the main point of this post, I hope that there would be a solution to the missing day issue when it comes to these types of events. That’s all I gotta say and let me know in the thread how you feel, and if Kabam Miike sees this, hopefully him in the other members would understand. Thank you for your time 👍

Comments

• Options
    DerpyEagleDerpyEagle Posts: 459 ★★★
    Dude it’s so strange this game is making me feel crazy.....I ONLY missed ONE DAY! I know it
  • Options
    The_green_giantThe_green_giant Posts: 7
    I didn't miss any and I still am 1 short
  • Options
    The_green_giantThe_green_giant Posts: 7
    They need to have a fix for this
  • Options
    I have 2 accounts and played it on both every day.
    Now i recognized that i have different points.
    1st acc. 36 from 40
    2nd acc. 38 from 40
    Makes no sense because i played with both the same time.
    Kabam
  • Options
    Atta_MasterAtta_Master Posts: 34
    Seeing post about it week ago....and there was no response so ig people are trying one last time.

Kinda funny how people who are missing days claim I missed one because of that I kept track everyday. Well if you kept track everyday how do you find out on the last day that you won't get the item...

• Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,832 ★★★★★

Seeing post about it week ago....and there was no response so ig people are trying one last time.

Kinda funny how people who are missing days claim I missed one because of that I kept track everyday. Well if you kept track everyday how do you find out on the last day that you won't get the item...

You mean you saw posts of people who messed up and realize they wouldn't get the reward? Yeah i saw them too.. and back then thet claimed to have missed only 1 or none...
    You are not really making a point here.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,432 ★★★★★
    edited March 20
    I think I missed 2 days but still got the r5 gem

The perks of THE Valiant are well worth acknowledging.
  • Options
    DrDisconnect.DrDisconnect. Posts: 403 ★★
    PT_99 said:

Its the same for paragon lol
  • Options
    RuwqiersaRuwqiersa Posts: 698 ★★★
    Its joever. They wont do anything 😔
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,502 ★★★★

PT_99 said:

Its the same for paragon lol
    Not if you missed 2 days it's not. nobody BUT THE Valiant get those perks!
  • Options
    you might have just forgotten to claim the ticket, even if you played it. It happened to me too. It Sucks, im sorry :/
  • Options
    AecynAecyn Posts: 67
    Just to add to the count of people that are missing points, I'm at 40 points (so I got the gem) but I didn't miss a single day. I'd complete the objectives almost as soon as they came up and claimed them yet somehow I'm not at 42points. I only lose out on 2 raffle tickets but there's something off about it.

Maybe my entire life skipped a day and I didn't notice!
  • Options
    Atta_MasterAtta_Master Posts: 34

You mean you saw posts of people who messed up and realize they wouldn't get the reward? Yeah i saw them too.. and back then thet claimed to have missed only 1 or none...
    Yeah I been seeing u there and tbh u made all valid points there my bad ...
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,832 ★★★★★

Yeah I been seeing u there and tbh u made all valid points there my bad ...
    Well people missed days and its hard to chew.
    Somehow there are people that didn't get the "bug" kept track of their points, didnt miss a day and are enjoying their reward. Seems valid enough.
  • Options
    UnyonfaceUnyonface Posts: 520 ★★★
    Being Paragon you should get 2 tickets to claim, not 1, so if you are missing a point, you either didn’t complete an objective or you didn’t claim it. I had 2 objectives to complete but didn’t since I hit my 40 points yesterday.
  • Options
    KossukoseKossukose Posts: 61
    Missing 2 tickets!