**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Winter of woe size s and control denial objective

I have finished the challenge with omega sentinel who is size s and control denial but the point is not counted yet...

Comments

• Options
    Maple111Maple111 Posts: 16
    She is not #Control:denial. Did you make sure to select the checkbox to filter by all selected tags?
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,497 ★★★★★
    You need to make sure you change the box from any tags to all tags.

• Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 11,294 Guardian
    At this point (at least 3 or 4 of these posts today, lol) I think maybe Kabam should *DISABLE* the CONFIRM button (if you had chosen 2 filters), and NOT default to either of the ANY vs ALL choices.

It should make you specifically choose WHICH of the Any vs All you want to filter those 2 Tag choices on, before it would let you click on CONFIRM.

(and then if you had only chosen a single Tag to filter on, the CONFIRM would be allowed without having to select Any vs All, which with a single filter isn’t needed to chose between)

I know others have suggested default it to ALL for a choice (which for this particular usage might make sense), but other times you may want it to be filtered on ANY. Who's to say one default method is overwhelmingly used more than the other by all people.
  • Options
    Star2Star2 Posts: 3
    Maple111 said:

She is not #Control:denial. Did you make sure to select the checkbox to filter by all selected tags?

Ok thanks
  • Options
    Vammark214Vammark214 Posts: 5
    Happened to me also finishing it with deathstrike and not got the objective.😑 So sad.