**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

If u could choose one champ to make a Deathless champ, who would it be?

Comments

• Options
    Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,023 ★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

Deathless Rogue

Deathless ability:

For each buff stolen by SP1, inflict degeneration. If the buff timer is refreshed by contact, refresh the degeneration debuffs as well.

Rouge would make for an interesting Deathless champ, given the power of her touch
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    Deathless Punisher. They need to do that guy justice and give him a full rehaul (I’ve seen videos of a r5 and it wasn’t impressive), or at the least give him more availability. I remember they had specific crystal bundles for him when the show came out years ago and since then nothing.
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,348 ★★★★
    edited March 20
    Deathless Doctor Strange to pre 12.0 strange with some extra tune up synergies

I see everyone already has this idea, dang never mind, haven't got many "cool" ones off the top of my head. Having deathless contest villains be an actual thing would be kinda cool, deathless Kang, Loki, Yellowjacket and Ultron go with Thanos.

That or a Symbiote, like Carnage, with a stronger ramp up to make him very viable in longer content.
  • Options
    Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,023 ★★★★

Deathless Punisher. They need to do that guy justice and give him a full rehaul (I’ve seen videos of a r5 and it wasn’t impressive), or at the least give him more availability. I remember they had specific crystal bundles for him when the show came out years ago and since then nothing.

Who knows maybe there will be some Kabam original Punisher avaliable soon given his role in the story
  • Options
    Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Posts: 1,156 ★★★★
    edited March 20
    Deathless Spider man
  • Options
    iDestroyerZiDestroyerZ Posts: 661 ★★★★
    Deathless Nova
    Abilities: Now Nova gain 15% of a bar of power (based on the distance travelled) every time he dashes back to further increase his power gain and improve his gameplay
    While he has 100 nova charges, he becomes immune to nullify for 6 seconds
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,715 ★★★★★
    Deathless Bullseye
    Ability same as Deathless Guilly, he will degen instead of bleed...
  • Options
    Toproller89Toproller89 Posts: 473 ★★★

Hear me out: Deathless Elektra. Then someone might actually rank her up or play her..... or remember that she exists.

Came here to say the same thing.
  • Options
    RuwqiersaRuwqiersa Posts: 693 ★★★
    Deathless sentry. They can just use the sentry design from uncanny xmen series. The horseman sentry that was buffed with death seed.

• Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,619 ★★★★

Deathless Bullseye
    Ability same as Deathless Guilly, he will degen instead of bleed...

Yeah, if Kabam adds this I'm uninstalling 💀
  • Options
    Toproller89Toproller89 Posts: 473 ★★★
    edited March 21
    Deathless Archangel, should his enemy have either a poison or bleed immunity and when poison/bleed fails to trigger due to said immunity, inflict a degen in its place that can also combine with the debuff they aren't immune to, becoming a deathless neurotoxin.

Deathless neurotoxin has all the properties of a standard neurotoxin plus damnation as well as an extra 0.5 second stun after expiration.

• Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,688 ★★★★★
    edited March 21
    Deathless aegon.

Ability: start at 999 and lose the equivalent persistent combo from the hitcount each fight
  • Options
    xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,146 ★★★★★
    Deathless Cull
    Perfect block on parry
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,758 ★★★★★
    I think a Deathless Misty Knight could be cool for a couple of reasons.

1) She's already a very simple champion as-is.
    2) Even a small change could do much for her kit.
    3) I think even the OG MK could benefit from being a 7* since you could use stat focus to increase her crit damage, which would make her more viable.
    4) Her sig is largely useless anyway so a dupe/high sig isn't necessary. In fact, that is probably something they could tinker with when making her Deathless.

As for what I'd change, I'm not sure. One thing that could be cool is to give her cruelty buffs whenever she breaks through an autoblock with a medium attack or just a regular block with a heavy. Just give her a way to ramp up her damage.

If you really want to juice up her damage, as well as give her a reason to actually use her special attacks, you could make it so that her SP2 Coldsnap can crit.
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,295 ★★★★★
    I want a Summoner's Choice winner as a deathless champ. Herc obviously not happening but Quicksilver 👀 they could maybe make him a little more viable for shorter fights
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,410 ★★★★★
    Deathless Zemo pre-Root lock nerf
  • Options
    Coach_G1Coach_G1 Posts: 28
    Deathless Ronan
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 1,941 ★★★★
    Deathless pre 12.0 Strange
  • Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,270 ★★★★★
    edited March 22
    Deathless Magik
    Limbo will purify all debuffs on her and pauses if hit, along with increase limbo damage

Since they won't release her as a 6, her deathless version is how to get her there!!
  • Options

Deathless Magik
    Limbo will purify all debuffs on her and pauses if hit, along with increase limbo damage

Since they won't release her as a 6, her deathless version is how to get her there!!

But would her power control be nerfed as a result?
  • Options
    EdisonLaw said:

Deathless Magik

Absolutely NOT!!!
  • Options
    Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,919 ★★★★★
    Dr. Strange and Black Widow back with their original kits.
  • Options

EdisonLaw said:

Deathless Magik

Absolutely NOT!!!
    Then she could end up being the best mystic not even kidding
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,325 ★★★★★
    Deathless guardian would be a nightmare. That black oil thingy on his sp3 would justify that it's his blood
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,687 Guardian

EdisonLaw said:

Deathless Magik

Absolutely NOT!!!
    You're saying if they are reluctant to release Magik as a 6*, they can be convinced to release a buffed version of her instead?
  • Options
    DNA3000 said:

EdisonLaw said:

Deathless Magik

Absolutely NOT!!!
    You're saying if they are reluctant to release Magik as a 6*, they can be convinced to release a buffed version of her instead?
    I'm just doing what was asked, so why not. It's not like kabam has to take any of these ideas, it's just conversation.
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,348 ★★★★
    I kinda want deathless Moon Knight the more I think about it, he could have all his moon phases in his base kit at once along with some better synergies and number Tune up, and most importantly a cool black cloak instead of white.