**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Is deathless guilly worth 5k units?

zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,194 ★★★★★
Is deathless guilly worth 5k units since I am missing 1 piece? If I get her, I can dupe her by doing the wow objective.

I am currently at 12 points. I am guessing I would need the point from the deathless guilly objective plus the next WoW objectives to reach 18 points?

Is deathless guilly worth 5k units? 44 votes

Yes
43%
Spity68AzKicker316hydrogohardG-Hun-GearHilldarGhostboytjieRockyshockyPikoluWebby72captain_rogersItsClobberinTimeShock29ahmynutsAzenstarTheholyplungerThe_0wenpusKLZPT_99Nightheart 19 votes
No
56%
Foxhero007NojokejaymBluestoneQaisurSachhyam257UsagicassidyKrishna24SpankarellaGravityFerahgoSuperDuperBuuuSwagerMasterLBN1ErrangThanos101010willrun4adonutJJMACManbatnChuck_FinleyRagnarLothbrok99 25 votes

Comments

• Options
    FolkvangrFolkvangr Posts: 120
    If you want deathless thanos at 7*, you need the rest of them at 7*
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 7,007 Guardian
    Yes
    There are 6 points available for the final WoWvgauntlet, but as others have said, you also need her for Thanos.
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,194 ★★★★★
    OK, thanks. Guess i am going to skip since I still can get to 18 points.
  • Options
    Krishna24Krishna24 Posts: 380 ★★★
    No

Deathless Guillotine by herself? No. However, you will need her for Thanos so if you are interested in getting Thanos definitely go for it.

How do we get Thanos?
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 4,039 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Krishna24 said:

Deathless Guillotine by herself? No. However, you will need her for Thanos so if you are interested in getting Thanos definitely go for it.

How do we get Thanos?
    Hasn't been announced yet we got a long way to go still, all they've said is you will need all Deathless champs to get him.