**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Cav crystals for raids?

So people are getting titan shards and Tier6 class crystals. And im getting cav crystals not once but twice... please tell me i made some stupid mistake by wanting to see what the right side rewards were. Cuz if not seriously I don't know how much more I can take from this game. Between the ai and war meta, and just crazy things happening in the game this game just isn't fun anymore.

Comments

• Options
    xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,281 ★★★★★
    You had a choice between paragon and conqueror rewards and you went conqueror. Courageous to say the least
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,421 ★★★★★
    Lock like u choice the wrong reward why would anyone choose the raid box not geared to your closest progression.
  • Options
    Red867Red867 Posts: 25
    Wow. I knew i did something stupid.. but Why would they even offer conquerer rewards. For anyone over cav... At a glance it looks like they are the same level just ones crystals and ones catalyst. This game has way too many twist and turns to keep up with. Enter here but don't do this. Make sure you don't do that.
  • Options
    Red867Red867 Posts: 25
    Even tho I would never pick the right again. Still nice to know why. Thanks guys
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,225 ★★★★★
    Wrong, I'm only get T6cc in my raid career, it's shameful.