**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Exalted crystal?

DeepworldDeepworld Posts: 284 ★★★
In the new platinum track rewards, we can acquire Exalted crystal shards. Anyone know what they do and what’s in the crystal?

Comments

• Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,199 ★★★★★
    I think they are 6/7* equivalent of Ultimate/Legendary/Mythic crystals. So it’s 80% chance at a 6*, 20% of a 7*
  • Options
    DeepworldDeepworld Posts: 284 ★★★
    Wicket329 said:

I think they are 6/7* equivalent of Ultimate/Legendary/Mythic crystals. So it’s 80% chance at a 6*, 20% of a 7*

Ahhh okay thank you! Do you know if it’s 10k shards for one?
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,671 ★★★★★
    Deepworld said:

Wicket329 said:

Ahhh okay thank you! Do you know if it’s 10k shards for one?
    I'm willing to bet it's 20k
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,199 ★★★★★

• Options
    Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,375 ★★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

Wicket329 said:

I am genuinely surprised
    It’s practically almost a six star. Why will they make it more expensive? I have opened numerous mythic crystals and am yet to pull a six star out of those.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,671 ★★★★★
    Graves_3 said:

ahmynuts said:

Wicket329 said:

I am genuinely surprised
    It’s practically almost a six star. Why will they make it more expensive? I have opened numerous mythic crystals and am yet to pull a six star out of those.
    My man, they took out the third rate booster packs for paragons and moved it to valiant players only. Why do you think they wouldn't do that if there was even a 1% chance at a 7 star
  • Options
    Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,375 ★★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

Graves_3 said:

ahmynuts said:

Wicket329 said:

I am genuinely surprised
    My man, they took out the third rate booster packs for paragons and moved it to valiant players only. Why do you think they wouldn't do that if there was even a 1% chance at a 7 star
    My man, they are giving out paragon crystals to paragons. You know the chance for a 7 star? You are right. It’s 1%
  • Options
    GokageGokage Posts: 12
    Outside of the Platinum Track, is there a way to get these shards? Do Valiants have access to them somewhere in game?
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,421 ★★★★★
    Gokage said:

Outside of the Platinum Track, is there a way to get these shards? Do Valiants have access to them somewhere in game?

No