**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How on earth is this possible?

This guy on global was flexing that he is using mod for over a month and Kabam doesn’t have the power to ban him! This early level and 100% necro? Is Kabam blind? One more step to leave this game for me, this is getting out of hand!

Comments

• Options
    Yasir175Yasir175 Posts: 17
    Bendy said:

Just report and move on also posting pictures of accounts calling people out are prohibited

This guy is clearly cheating openly, and also reporting doesn’t do anything in this game
  • Options
    PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 745 ★★★
    edited March 23
    Bendy said:

Just report and move on also posting pictures of accounts calling people out are prohibited

Where does it say that ?, I mean besides being a nuisance is it actually prohibited in the rules anywhere?
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,201 ★★★★★
    Yasir175 said:

This guy on global was flexing that he is using mod for over a month and Kabam doesn’t have the power to ban him! This early level and 100% necro? Is Kabam blind? One more step to leave this game for me, this is getting out of hand!

Every game will have cheaters but I think it just matters of time before he get caught.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,053 ★★★★★
    Yasir175 said:

Bendy said:

This guy is clearly cheating openly, and also reporting doesn’t do anything in this game
    How do you know it doesn't do anything? Did you report them? Take screenshots of what they said in global? Posting on the forums doesn't do much.

Report them in game.
  • Options
    Wong_99Wong_99 Posts: 441 ★★★
    First of all, turn off global, it’s a cesspool that you should never be in. Secondly, just write a ticket and report them in game
  • Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 822 ★★★
    edited March 23
    What are you doing in global? Leave that horrible cesspool of grease and garbage and as for those accounts they eventually get their due. Don't ever think kabam never takes action they do eventually.
  • Options
    TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,250 ★★★★
    Yasir175 said:

That r3 Shuri though 🤤😍
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,683 Guardian
    Would be hilarious if that dude did necropolis legit and is just pretending to be modding to troll people on Global. Anyone with a good amount of skill could do Necro fairly easily with a r5a Kate and a 7* Shuri.
  • Options
    obsidimanobsidiman Posts: 709 ★★★
    Saw it on global huh? Want to take that stress away and keep enjoying the game w/o having to quit?

• Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,483 ★★★★
    If he had that Kate and shuri on his account before its easy to explore it. I have a similar mini account I pulled aegon on. If I really wanted to I could r4 and high sig him and easily explore it with probably 5k units or less. Not really that hard. I'm sure my mini account gets reported in bg constantly because I destroy bad players with max ascended 6*r5 and some 7* and I'm 50% deck 6*r1 not even max level. Not in gc of course but currently in p1 and it's kind of entertaining to me.